• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

Himizu 32-END

Sucks for her and what a stupid police officer. Anyone with a brain would see that he would roll with the idea.

Charade

Koe no Katachi 33

I was expecting some big Ueno vs Nishimiya drama this chapter based on your reactions, but nothing really happened.
You crazy Ueno fans.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Assassination Classroom 84
Welp, there's that elusive back story of Sensei's that we won't get the entirety of until 100 chapters later. Hooray.

I wonder what he's going to do about Itona...

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I should probably get on board the Molester Man train eventually, I guess.

Akagami no Shirayukihime 50
KEre3EF.jpg

lol

I still have no idea what's going on though

IHaveIce

Banned
ONE piece spoilers
Chapter 744 Revolutionary Army Chief Advisor
cover art is Kuzan and his penguin (not cover art series - continuation from Straw Hat request pictures)

The ring is collapsing, and the water levels are lowering
A boulder falls on Burgess' head, Rebecca is hanging onto Barto's neck, and Diamante is submerged in water, cannot move.
As Sabo goes for the Mera Mera fruit, Diamante complains that's not meant to actually be won! But he cannot move himself to stop Sabo.

Sabo prys open the treasure chest and pulls out the Mera Mera fruit!
He is declared the winner, and he takes a bite out!

Sabo notices his body is flame now, and does not feel hot.
He leaps to the sky carrying Rebecca, but leaving Barto behind.

He tells Ace he'll be using his move.
Fire Fist!
He destroys the remaining ring. (Poor Barto is still down there, presumably taking the hit with Diamante)
Scene changes to Underground factory...

Nemuri Netarou Appears

So that one-shot that probably appeared recently in Jump from the mangaka of Reborn. About I guess dreams and the caretakers of them and stuff.

It started interesting. Too bad the lead girl is a completely terrible person. The whole explanation of the world was pretty convoluted as well. The action was ok. Basically, it was meh.

kasane

Nemuri Netarou Appears

So that one-shot that probably appeared recently in Jump from the mangaka of Reborn. About I guess dreams and the caretakers of them and stuff.

It started interesting. Too bad the lead girl is a completely terrible person. The whole explanation of the world was pretty convoluted as well. The action was ok. Basically, it was meh.

Could have been a neat idea. Guess she botched the execution

Korosenai

ONE piece spoilers
cover art is Kuzan and his penguin (not cover art series - continuation from Straw Hat request pictures)

A boulder falls on Burgess' head, Rebecca is hanging onto Barto's neck, and Diamante is submerged in water, cannot move.
As Sabo goes for the Mera Mera fruit, Diamante complains that's not meant to actually be won! But he cannot move himself to stop Sabo.

Fire Fist!
He destroys the remaining ring. (Poor Barto is still down there, presumably taking the hit with Diamante)
Hnnnnnnnnnnggg

Could have been a neat idea. Guess she botched the execution

Having a bad female lead pretty much made the whole one shot terrible.

You think this whole idea of a dream world would be easy to make enjoyable but I don't need a bad character to whine and complain about it.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ONE piece spoilers

Fire Fist!

The raws are up and Barto survives! If these upcoming fights are good this might be the GOAT OP arc by default

Naruto
Well Naruto saves Guy guess i don't mind since it better than him dying this way .
His attack was awesome looking should be fun to see in the anime if they do it right .

FYC

Banned
Naruto

Well, looks we get to keep Gai thanks to Naruto.

Night Moth was fucking incredible. I can't wait to see that animated.

IHaveIce

Banned
The raws are up and Barto survives! If these upcoming fights are good this might be the GOAT OP arc by default
yep also read the raws, interested what the'Birdcage' is that dofla talked about, seems like Law knows what it is.

Also Sabo wants to stop the weapon producung in the factory, he will be glad to hear that the crew of his brother already takes care of that

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

Someone give Guy a senzu bean, he deserves to finish Madara off. He did all the heavy lifting, all Naruto and the Sauce have to do is mop up.

Jesus, Guy wrecked the shit out of Madara.

Naruto

My God, Madara just got fucking wrecked,
KuGsj.gif

At this rate he's going to be the one who needs a power up, not Naruto or the Sauce

nah he will most likely be healed by the next chapter , Guy was awesome but these last few chapters is Madara fucking around .
Man did not even bother to use his Rinnegan moves or anything else .

Khezu

Naruto

Naruto's sage mode seems stronger, it doesn't have the markings anymore, just the toad pupils. Maybe it's perma now?

Naruto's sun marking seems to kinda work like the cursed seal, it appeared on Gai and is now spreading across his body.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

Naruto's sage mode seems stronger, it doesn't have the markings anymore, just the toad pupils. Maybe it's perma now?

Naruto's sun marking seems to kinda work like the cursed seal, it appeared on Gai and is now spreading across his body.

He has the fox pupils too without any of those markings either. Remember that he has two different PowerPCs at the same time: whatever the Sage gave him plus he has parts of all of the tailed beasts.

ffdgh

One piece

Usopp....that convient heavenly light out of nowhere...I can't XD.
Also sabo's face is shown woo. Lastly...Is doffy a logia user or something? I call hacks.

One Piece
Chapter was awesome , Ussop getting his 10, 000 followers slowly but surely .
Sabo was awesome looks like ace and coby mix together .
Now the question is how the hell don alive and what is his plan .

I'm glad you liked it! What's left on your plate from recs we gave you?

I finished most of them, but I think I need a new list. lol
My top 5 are:
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion (EVA 4EVER~)
  • Oyasumi Punpun (I cried so much.)
  • Molester Man (Amazing story. Really surprised.)
  • The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer (It did shonen manga the right way.)
  • Shokugeki No Soma (Cooking competitions are apparently crazy rad.)

Oh, and impressions of other series I've been reading:
Toriko 1 - 192: Quirky series with an interesting concept. Really liking it so far.
Attack on Titan 1 - 56: I think I'm done with it. Don't see how it got so popular.

IHaveIce

Banned
I also thought Law just said their alliance was over to distract Dofla from the other Strawhats but seems like he was serious.
I also doubt he would be able to beat Luffy, Luffy post-timeskip still hasn't showed us his peak.

Edit: anybody else think Ussop's bounty will rise by a huge amount?

NastyBook

Naruto

Someone give Guy a senzu bean, he deserves to finish Madara off. He did all the heavy lifting, all Naruto and the Sauce have to do is mop up.

Jesus, Guy wrecked the shit out of Madara.
It was the most beautiful thing I've seen in this book since the gates were opened for the first time. And yes, this is essentially Kill Confirmed, with Naruto about to grab Madara's dogtags in Guy's stead.

Shout outs to all the ninja plebs that looked down on Taijutsu only. Who's laughing now, you gimmick fucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom