• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your god to get off his lazy ass and stop playing Idolmaster all day.

tumblr_mo16spFn0F1qi797xo4_500.gif

Praise the sun, Berserk is back!

upandaway

I can just barely remember enough about Berserk to understand that I probably shouldn't be reading that until I reread the whole thing.

Aizo

Banned
One Piece
ku-xlarge.gif

Ahhh, it feels so good.
I like Sabo's steampunk style, and seeing him take the mera mera fruit so quickly was satisfying. I'm loving this arc.

upandaway

Gambling Emperor Zero part 1 reread (well more like a skim than a read, just to remember stuff before part 2)

Hahahaha. I remembered really liking this attraction, but couldn't remember anything about it at all, including the triangle stuff. This is so silly, I love it.

Naruto

He was supposed to die, how could he not go through with the execution, it would have made Rock Lee finally power up so much.

Oh well saviour Naruto and Sasuke linked and lurking somewhere is good.

Tokyo Wonder Boys dead on arrival. Wow. Hopefully Soul Catcher(s) has more buffers now.

Am creying hard for Jig :(

Issue #20
Nisekoi (Lead CP)
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (cover)
One Piece
Shokugeki no Soma
Toriko
Haikyuu
Kuroki Ayakashi no Gogogo (center color)
Naruto
Illegal Rare (center color)
Saiki Kusuo no PSInan
Kuroko no Basket
Isobe
Bleach (Center Color)
World Trigger
iShoujo
Gintama
Soul Catcher(S)
Stealth Symphony
Kochikame
Tokyo Wonder Boys

Issue #21
Lead CP/Cover Gintama
Center Color Shokugeki no Soma, World Trigger, Abaremashira (oneshot, Utsumi Yuusuke)
Absent: One Piece

Panzon

OMG One Piece!!!!!

Best chapter of the year right there. Had me in tears with a stupid big grin on my face the entire time. WOW BRAVO

Lirlond

Gambling Emperor Zero part 1 reread (well more like a skim than a read, just to remember stuff before part 2)

Hahahaha. I remembered really liking this attraction, but couldn't remember anything about it at all, including the triangle stuff. This is so silly, I love it.

Part 2 is really different from part 1, but I like the puzzles just as much.

CronoShot

Bleach

Coincidentally, Imagination Man sure is boring.

Naruto

Guy is awesome, but we all knew he wasn't going to finish off the big bad, so it was just time-killing in the end. Naruto apparently being in perma Sage-Bijuu mode is interesting...

daveo42

Banned
Bleach

So we'll finally see Kenpachi's Shikai/bankai? I'm actually liking this fight and am fine with it lasting a several more chapters. Ken hasn't seen too much in the way of action in a long while.

Naruto

Guy going out like a boss with that attack. I'd say he could have took down Madara by himself if the Death Gate didn't take such a huge toll on his body. Naruto now actual Jesus as he comes in and saves Guy from death after defecting Madara's attack back at him.

One Piece

So Usopp the Liar gets his army and is regarded as an divine warrior from god. Sabo being badass and showing off his new Mera Mera no Mi abilities. DoFlamingo legit shook Law too with that Bird Cage ability too. Are we going to get our conclusion to this long running arc? We still have Kaido to contend with.

robox

great chapter.

but why can't this level of action be maintained? there've been too many chapters with slow and unremarkable progress. then every once in a while, a chapter explodes with all sorts of new story angles that i want expanded.

also, sucks that it seems zoro has lost (to?) pica

daveo42

Banned
great chapter.

but why can't this level of action be maintained? there've been too many chapters with slow and unremarkable progress. then every once in a while, a chapter explodes with all sorts of new story angles that i want expanded.

also, sucks that it seems zoro has lost (to?) pica

Pica disappeared during the fight between him and Zoro. That just means Zoro is now lost in the castle and in no way defeated.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Once again, Toriko trounces all the big 3. Well, maybe in the case of One Piece it's not a bad trounce, but nonetheless...

THAT FROG IS FREAKIN AWESOME, hahahahaha.

upandaway

Zero part 1 end

That ending is so crazy. Just what the heck. I'm really proud of myself for being able to take it back then. I was left guessing for days.
I forgot basically 95% of the whole thing, except for the ending and the beginning dice game, so it was a good idea to go over it again.

Pretty hyped for part 2, going in now.

One Piece:
Wow, Sabo has really moved up in the world. With the Revolutionary Army having their own investigation here, it seems like things are still going to get a little more complicated prior to everything being resolved. Usopp scenes in this chapter were great, too. I'm looking forward to finding out what Doflmaingo is doing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom