• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
1EO7cLi.jpg

Black Bullet 3

Goddess has arrived and she looks to be a corpse lover.

I am extremely pleased.

MC looks to be sensible enough to like other best girl and not go after the 10 year old.

And wow! That river scene was dark.

Necrovex

Good Night PunPun 1

I wanted something to read, and I remember a Gaffer recommending this manga. I thought why not? The art seemed extremely cute, and it was very well-drawn. "This is going to be a fun school manga!"...Then I got to the ending. Whelp. Depression sauce. Now I must go down this rabbit hole.

Mortemis

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 66 Spoilers

Soma foodgasms Alice and winsLINK

Shit man, for some weird reason I totally read this wrong.
I read it as Soma foodgasms, Alice wins! It freaked me out and I had to do a double take. Dat Alice foodgasm is top notch though. <3

Necrovex

Good Night PunPun 2

What's wrong with the educational staff? Why are the adults insane?

Good Night PunPun 3

God is scary. PunPun is experiencing the joys of puberty. Good for him.

I'm going to go by volumes henceforth, otherwise I'll have way too many posts.

Mortemis

Banned
It's probably already happened and I'm just forgetting, but has anyone had their food revealed second and not won?

If you count Hayama vs Soma in the preliminaries. Wasn't really a battle though and the judges weren't supposed to choose who's better.

In an actual Shokugeki or even one on one, I don't think so. Edit: Oh yeah, that one french chef guy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada 105

There you go MangaGAF - more Archer Girl for you
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Also: lol @ people telling Yamada he is gross and unpopular. Note: Yamada is a prominent member of the student council with a five girl harem and is dating the most attractive girl in school.

kasane

Meanwhile production I.G screwed up guilty crown, i was so hyped. :(

Now it seems they're gonna animate beatless.

More redjuice and supercell are always welcome for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom