• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

I did tho :p

Maybe because i already read everything
That's because I went to sleep one day and by the time I woke up you posted like 50 times. I missed my chance and no one else managed to do it in time.

It's pretty much the same for everyone else I missed recently, either that or they had no avatar. If you have no avatar I'll never know.

_hekk05

Banned
Nisekoi

Chitoge can't handle it either

luavpv.png

your top 5 manga

you won't slip by me

I've posted here before though

Hmmm......

In no particular order

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!"
Iris Zero
Last Game
Black Cat
Kure-Nai

Although I read almost anything if I have the time

Sometimes, you guys just make me want to pick up Nisekoi even though I know the best plan is just to wait out those X amount of filler chapters for the ending.

_hekk05

Banned
Yeah but only like a couple of times right. It's kosher don't judge.

It's been years since I read Kure-nai. Don't think I finished it because the translation was kind of weird.

You have MMY on there, you're safe.

Oh wait, I seem to have only posted in AnimeGaf. I'm new to ManGaf but I lurk

Sometimes, you guys just make me want to pick up Nisekoi even though I know the best plan is just to wait out those X amount of filler chapters for the ending.

I mean it's a good romcom. It's enjoyable if you don't go in expecting anything to actually happen in terms of plot advancements.

welcome.

tell me, what are your thoughts on reading manga on buses???

I mean it's a good romcom. It's enjoyable if you don't go in expecting anything to actually happen in terms of plot advancements.

I'd recommend people do what i did and watch some of the anime. It basically has all the good stuff from the early chapters (minus the cooking stuff) and if you like that I'd recommend picking up the manga.

_hekk05

Banned

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I will always love you, Meat, now and forever.

or they're actually childhood friends

Forgotten childhood friends. It's like people in manga never remember anything from their childhoods.

Now that you've pointed this out to me, I won't be able to continue reading it. :I

I mean, it could end up decent, maybe. But it definitely just seems like your shoujo plot of a pretty boy ruining a girl's life until they fall in love, etc, etc

That's... the Spoiler Wars dude. It's been years! Haha. Now I wanna check this out, but I'll wait until it has more chapters.

You should read renai shimasen ka, same author.

kasane

Forgotten childhood friends. It's like people in manga never remember anything from their childhoods.

I mean, it could end up decent, maybe. But it definitely just seems like your shoujo plot of a pretty boy ruining a girl's life until they fall in love, etc, etc

You should read renai shimasen ka, same author.

to be fair i kinda forget about my childhood friend when i met her during our reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom