• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

the breaker nw -

Gonna leave this one for a year or so. Needs less talking and more fisticuffs. Or Sera.

stealth symphony -

A robocatgirl with floating cameras for eyes? Bless your heart, Narita.

lp7xG4T.png

Noragami 34
Man, after this chapter the Hiyori hate-squad is out in full force. Some people can just be so irrational toward some characters for no reason what-so-ever. People are getting mad at the fact that
Hiyori, who is clearly worried for Yato, goes out searching for him using the one lead she has; then in the process gets caught unexpected by a character we all thought was dead (or atleast not coming back for a looong time) which then reveals that Yukine was secretly following and ended up saving Hiyori through his new ability to use Bind.

It was a good chapter, and on Yato's front,
he basically confessed that he is in love with, or at least has extremely strong feelings towards Hiyori

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Noragami 34
Man, after this chapter the Hiyori hate-squad is out in full force. Some people can just be so irrational toward some characters for no reason what-so-ever. People are getting mad at the fact that
Hiyori, who is clearly worried for Yato, goes out searching for him using the one lead she has; then in the process gets caught unexpected by a character we all thought was dead (or atleast not coming back for a looong time) which then reveals that Yukine was secretly following and ended up saving Hiyori through his new ability to use Bind.

It was a good chapter, and on Yato's front,
he basically confessed that he is in love with, or at least has extremely strong feelings towards Hiyori

Wait, people hate hiyori?

Wait, people hate hiyori?
It caught me off guard too. But after reading some comments from a bunch of places, people are either extremely mad with her, or genuinely hate her for, to break down the majority of arguments, not being a helpless heroine who stays at home not doing anything.

Antiwhippy

It caught me off guard too. But after reading some comments from a bunch of places, people are either extremely mad with her, or genuinely hate her for, to break down the majority of arguments, not being a helpless heroine who stays at home not doing anything.

Huh, sadly enough I can imagine some people coming to that conclusion.

Kurita

Shitsuren Chocolatier 03-04

Bahhhhh, I am not liking this whole oh suddenly he's popular and now I may finally develop feelings for him even though I'm married. Bleh.

I feel bad for the girl who actually likes this sad sack cause she'll never win.

Will probably still read against my better judgement.
Watch the drama

wonzo

Banned
Donyatsu 37-38

MGS4 sequel confirmed. The secret is out!!

New Waves 155

Shit kinda sorta maybe got real but this is still boring as hell. Someone call me if it picks up in the next few chapters.

Attack on Titan 556

rip that asshole merchant from the first couple chapters i think

Dresden

Should've been
Haqua
but at least it wasn't any of the she-trolls like
Kanon
. Assuming there's no cop out or it turns out to be a ploy/dream/bs/etc, anyways.

upandaway

Prison School 106

I'm kinda.. I may be hasty a little bit, but shouldn't... they... get a doctor? Y'know, I don't know, y'know? She's kinda.. y'know? That's a bit serious.

Sinbad 22-23

Hahaha. Well everyone there are part of Sinbad's household so the outcome was expected, but that was fun. That tidbit with the magician doll was interesting too, good timing with the current flashback in Magi.

Antiwhippy

TWGOK 267 Spoilers:

Keima confesses his love to Chihiro.

Oh fucking wow.

Right girl won.

Oh hey the only girl where he actually has some chemistry with beyond being some harem cliche won. Right choice.

Now I feel better about rereading it.

dumbyugi

TWGOK 267

Fantastic chapter. Elsie got the ending she wanted and looks like Keima is going to get a good end as well. Next week is the last chapter and if gives us a cop out ending then I'll just consider this the last chapter.

LeleSocho

Banned
Donyatsu 38
I still can't figure the genre of this manga, maybe putting it under "awesome" is enough.

Kenichi 565
A little too confusing... i'll wait for better scans to comment.

LeleSocho

Banned
I'm aware that i'm annoying to point these things out but hell that is the only piece of text in the entire chapter and yet you manage to screw it up.

upandaway

TWGOK

Haha whoa! Whoa!! WHOA!!!! Brot are you okay? Post if you're okay! Holy crap!

She wasn't there for the finale, she forgot Elsie, she lost her job, she might as well have no more connection to anyone else in the story aside from Nora. Her last chance would've been being chosen by Keima, but that didn't happen either. Haqua lost just about in every single way imaginable. Being Haqua is suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom