• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

TWGOK

Haha whoa! Whoa!! WHOA!!!! Brot are you okay? Post if you're okay! Holy crap!

She wasn't there for the finale, she forgot Elsie, she lost her job, she might as well have no more connection to anyone else in the story aside from Nora. Her last chance would've been being chosen by Keima, but that didn't happen either. Haqua lost just about in every single way imaginable. Being Haqua is suffering.

Wow, I just realized how much Haqua got fucked over in this final arc. She's been less relevant than freaking Elsie for the last year or so.

I almost want
Marika
to win the Nisekoi now for all the shitstorming that will cause.
Bigger shitstorm would be if Tsumugi or Ruri won.

scy

Who did scy support? I thought every one knew
Haqua, Yui, and Chihiro were the best

Haqua.

The apparently least relevant character to exist in TWGOK.

srhiojshkjhsfhj

Horimiya 34 - This almost makes up for the morning.

Almost.

I d'awwwwww'd.

_hekk05

Banned
I was moved by Ayumi's 'dedication'? to her love. Either he belongs to her completely or he doesn't.

Shiori was my second cus she was the greatest underdog.

Chihiro was third tho so I'm still ok

Defuser

Ayumi got robbed. She is the first girl that got conquered, a loooooooong dedicated capturing goddess arc of her. A love triangle arc, plenty of her as a kid in the past, her present hesitant involvment but overall she got nothing. Chihiro not getting a goddess in her was a blessing in disguise.

I almost want
Marika
to win the Nisekoi now for all the shitstorming that will cause.

Bascially you want any Asumi Kana character to win all.

jman2050

Ayumi got robbed. She is the first girl that got conquered, a loooooooong dedicated capturing goddess arc of her. A love triangle arc, plenty of her as a kid in the past, her present hesitant involvment but overall she got nothing. Chihiro not getting a goddess in her was a blessing in disguise.

Bascially you want any Asumi Kana character to win all.

Marika is my... fourth choice I think right now? Haru overtook her a while ago.

Really though I'd be mostly okay with anyone winning but Onodera (talking about Kosaki of course)

Averon

Can't wait for the reactions when Chitoge inevitably wins. Accept it now and save yourself from the heartbreak later.

Denial runs strong in harem fans.

Soma

Horimiya 34

ibzkP6gFoK2rAS.jpg

Yeah that makes up for the previous lackluster chapter.

This is such a good couple. ;_;

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
TWGOK

Ayumi got robbed. Like, wow. Chihiro doesn't even like guys like Keima, :lol.

The point of chihiro is that she has grown to like keima's actual personality. Most of the girls were just chasing after his personality of the capture god or whatever.

At least that was before the time-travelling arc anyway. Trying to reread through it now that it's going to end soon.

kasane

The point of chihiro is that she has grown to like keima's actual personality. Most of the girls were just chasing after his personality of the capture god or whatever.

At least that was before the time-travelling arc anyway. Trying to reread through it now that it's going to end soon.

Didnt chihiro like him during the start of the goddess arc

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Except for Haqua. And Tenri. I guess Elsie counts too, but she pretty clearly loves Keima in a familial way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom