• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
TWGOK

I have no clue what's going on. Doesn't seem like an inspired choice.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nekogurui Minako-san

Crazy and funny life story about Minako, young and beautiful woman mangaka and her cat, Moeko.

warning : ahegao all the way.

H4U4nQ6.jpg

... huh.

Marche90

TWGOK

The thing about Elsie fully moving in and being part of Keima's family was heartwarming.

As to the confession...

GOD DAMN IT!!

Tenri ;_;

Defuser

TWGOK
ed-nortan-laptop5wsr8.gif

Man fuck this shit. RIP Team Ayumi :(

You win this round guys!! I'll have my revenge when Nisekoi ever ends.

Anyway, back on point. I can see why Keima pick her, she's the only one
without the goddess to fell in love with him again not to mention he felt really depressed hurting her feelings and Chihiro still supported him. True girl indeed. I can't argue with that anymore. Well deserved.

I'm still damn salty about this.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Sumire 17-sai!

What the fuck.

I want to see inside the author's head when he thought up of the idea behind the manga. It must be full of weird colors and shit like that.

What the fuck.

TWGOK 267

She's going to reject him so hard for what happened last time

Or not.

Don't really mind.

Actually cool with it since its not Tenri.

That would have been bad.

More so happy to see that Elsie is okay.

That picture of the two of them as children was just so cute.

ZVEmIzF.jpg

Watch the drama

I won't falllllll for your trap.
Maybe.

Wonder what studio is handling it, lol.

TWGOK 267 Spoilers:

Keima confesses his love to Chihiro.

Oh fucking wow.

A choice? In my harem manga?

So i'm guessing I made the right decision not reading TWGOK?

It was enjoyable to a point.

kewlmyc

TWGOK 267:

I'm actually okay with this. Chihiro, Tenri, and Haqua were only ones who legitimately liked him for who he was without remembering his fake persona he put on during his conquest. So I'm fine with either of these three winning. Sucks for Tenri, but childhood friends never win so whatever.

Averon

Hahaha. The reactions are gold. This is why I hardly read harems, and if I do, I stay as detached as possible from all the girls.

Antiwhippy

Sumire 17-sai!

What the fuck.

I want to see inside the author's head when he thought up of the idea behind the manga. It must be full of weird colors and shit like that.

What the fuck.

Dude, it's probably the funniest manga I've read.

Also incredibly meta. Think about it, behind every cute, pixie-maniac-dream-girl in most mangas there is a middle-aged man controlling her every actions.

Also one of the few mangas to actually have a good ending that actually manages to wrap everything up.

Hahaha. The reaction are gold. This is why I hardly read harems, and if I do, I stay as detached as possible from all the girls.

Pretty much haha

Also incredibly meta. Think about it, behind every cute, pixie-maniac-dream-girl in most mangas there is a middle-aged man controlling her every actions.

Also one of the few mangas to actually have a good ending that actually manages to wrap everything up.

Yep.

Really liked this manga overall.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Okay, I read up to volume 02 right now.

I like how some of the folks helped by Sumire turned out to be world-class later on in their chosen profession, ahahahaha.

Gosh, you're right, what a funny manga. Surreal, but brilliant at the same time.

Antiwhippy

Oh man, please start a sumire 17 sai train. One of the most brilliant comedy manga out there.

Edit: Wait, actually, you're reading 17 sai right? You should read 16 sai too, which is an expanded version of the same concept and with the great ending I was talking about.

Antiwhippy

Yea, I was wondering what's up with that: we have 16 sai and 17 sai version? I read the 17 sai one... this one even has a TV drama? Hahaha.

16 sai is just an expanded version with a different cast. I think it's funnier than 17 sai, but I read 16 sai before 17 sai so eh, YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom