• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

nekogurui minako san -

zqfb53b.png

A manga about a woman and her cat, eh? Sounds cute.

Wait...

what the fuck

KsANNKD.png

Phantom Brave - Ivoire Monogatari 01-03

Douman Seiman drawn adaptation of Phantom Brave really makes a lot of sense considering how dark the story actually is.

And it works. It's a nice adaptation. The styling works for this and it's definitely doing the mix of dark and cheery happening at the same time.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Spoilers for WSJ manga have hit.

Naruto

Sage Art: Lava Release Rasenshuriken. :D

How? It's too early. Spoilers usually only show up on Tuesday, and most of the time it's just One Piece that gets spoiled (because 2ch doesn't care about Naruto and Bleach).

Sai

How? It's too early. Spoilers usually only show up on Tuesday, and most of the time it's just One Piece that gets spoiled (because 2ch doesn't care about Naruto and Bleach).
For the past couple of weeks, we've been getting panels and pages of the upcoming chapters directly from WSJ as part of some kind of promotion. The first three pages of a bunch of WSJ series were released.

We were getting them on Sunday. This week, we got 'em even earlier.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I already know best girl isn't going to get picked so I'm honestly cool with whatever.

Best girl being Hinako of course.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Probably fake. It wouldn't be the first time, remember the Sharingan Tank?

m4IIMT6.png

It's sad when fake spoilers wind up better than the actual chapters.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
For the past couple of weeks, we've been getting panels and pages of the upcoming chapters directly from WSJ as part of some kind of promotion. The first three pages of a bunch of WSJ series were released.

We were getting them on Sunday. This week, we got 'em even earlier.

Oooh right right, I forgot about this.

m4IIMT6.png

There's an alternate universe where this is real, and Naruto is a better series for it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I had to look up Hinako, aka, Tadokoro's older lesbian doppleganger.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There's an alternate universe where this is real, and Naruto is a better series for it.

There are nights I dream of that universe. When I awake tears roll down my face with the realization I was dreaming.

So legit spoilers already? This is pretty crazy.

m4IIMT6.png

It's real. It's a shounen jump promotion that lets people see an early preview of the next chapter.

We have been consistently getting correct previews chapter.

Haly

Don't point that finger at me I don't know where it's been.

Haly

So shounen.

I hope the author does a legit battle manga afterwards.

Dreaming Love 3
tumblr_n3wfmy09wk1qbxqfpo1_400.png

Feelings of longing and wanting to be near each other 24/7 seemed to happen at a good time with the bar scene making for laughs and at least serving to make them decide to move in. I will remember the scene just for the sake of Sawamura getting a bit angry and jealous at the previous roommate going further in the relationship than he has done with Kanou thus far. Also assume the bar scene means the other pair will get some time or get together.

Naruto could still be saved if someone rolls out a Sharigan Tank during this war, hell I'll accept Naruto and Sasuke fusion results in them becoming a Sharigan Tank if that's what it takes for it to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom