• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niskoi 118

Nee-san? Dunno how to feel about this. Marika is scared though which makes me very happy. :D

Soma 66

YES! Go Soma! Poor Alice, Alice > Erina.

Wonder who has the next match.

diaspora

Baby Steps

While it's true part of the reason that Okada lost was faults, ultimately what matters is that he burnt out and started slipping and Maruo hadn't. Okada probably could have avoided faults and outs by playing more conservatively but I think at that point he understood he couldn't without Maruo countering him.

scy

Baby Steps

While it's true part of the reason that Okada lost was faults, ultimately what matters is that he burnt out and started slipping and Maruo hadn't. Okada probably could have avoided faults and outs by playing more conservatively but I think at that point he understood he couldn't without Maruo countering him.

I like that there's always the crowd going "wow, that one guy lost for dumb reasons" while all the players are going "gg outplayed."

Every single time.

wonzo

Banned
Berserk 334
berserk334.png

I guess the gigantic rape pit is buried underneath all of this.

He must've hung around Ace enough to get a sense of what to do. Most DF users don't have a teacher like tha.t

I wasn't surprised that there was sabotage happening here though.

This is a very late response, but I get what you mean now. Someone mentioned Blackbeard when he got the
quake quake fruit
, and how he used it immediately after getting it. So it probably is a "if you see it you can learn it" sort of teaching to devil fruit powers. I think even Blackbeard said he couldn't control it fully, but had a grasp to it.

Skab

Spirit Circle 16 - 22

Set this aside for a little bit so I could have multiple chapters to read at once. All caught up now. So good.

Interesting that the new "past" life is seemingly in the future. Fortuna also seemed to be from the far future.

Kieli

I seriously don't know how mangaka sustain 15 - 18 page issues on a weekly schedule.

Assuming they work five days a week (lolyeahright), that's anywhere between 3 to 3.5 pages per day. I wonder if Shun employs assistants to help him?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Wow, that city art is very impressive!

I never read Berserk past 10 or so chapters, maybe I should get down to read it. The art seems marvelous.

Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui. 03

Yeah, this is pretty shoujo, just without the shoujo art.

I guess read it if you have a thing for a guy tormenting a girl or something.

Mortemis

Banned
iShoujo 5

http://a.pomf.se/ygarjo.png[IMG]

*Dialogue may not be accurately portrayed[/QUOTE]
What? No not what, why?
[quote="Antiwhippy, post: 107978604"]I was about to say, that seems racier than most shonen jump mangas I've read.[/QUOTE]

Every once in a while jump has one of those series that seem out of demographic. There was that one manga that almost had a rape scene, pajama something. Seemed to be something jump wouldn't let happen.

And iShoujo isn't getting cancelled?

How have I not heard of it before like yesterday.

Eh, I'm actually not sure if it even started getting ranked yet.

But the last rankings does show it among the highest of the new series so there are more cannon fodder.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
In case you guys forget on why ishoujo is allowed, Ichigo 100% and To love ru is Jump manga, both of them are lewder (is that a word?) than ishoujo
Ookami no Kuchi - Wolfsmund 1-17
This is badass. It seem the author was previously an assistant for Kaoru Mori and Kentaro Miura, and it show, the story is brutal, the way the author split the panel make it very easy on the eye to read, with all that thing going on.

kasane

In case you guys forget on why ishoujo is allowed, Ichigo 100% and To love ru is Jump manga, both of them are lewder (is that a word?) than ishoujo
Ookami no Kuchi - Wolfsmund 1-17
This is badass. It seem the author was previously an assistant for Kaoru Mori and Kentaro Miura, and it show, the story is brutal, the way the author split the panel make it very easy on the eye to read, with all that thing going on.

from the few images of ishoujo i have seen

it is definitely not less ' lewder ' than ichigo

ichigo was pretty tame until satsuki

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
from the few images of ishoujo i have seen

it is definitely not less ' lewder ' than ichigo

ichigo was pretty tame until satsuki

Oh yeah, last chapter i read is Satsuki asking MC to do coitus in class, that's why i remember it as lewd series (never get around finishing it).

Another contender would be I's...
so yeah, Jump really know their target audiences :p

Are You Alice? Vol. 04

9pRcoIVl.jpg

Normally with a series where even more plot points, mysterious new characters and random new facts will make the plot even more confusing, it somehow still works with this series.

I'm liking these new additions especially since they seem to add to the plot and really brings up some interesting new theories. If anything, they keep me interesting enough to keep reading this series.

Daidai wa, Hantoumei ni Nidone Suru 02

Well then, this definitely gave doki doki feeling a whole new
and probably traumatic
meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom