• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

Some one translated Shokugeki no Soma 67 and something interesting comes up:

Alice's aide is better than her by calling out her weakness and says, "try and beat me first before talking about anything else." Well some people might get mad if Megumi beats him.

UYWsy48.jpg

Trinity Seven 6

Smooth Arata.

Ninja is best mate. Her and Arata get along so well with each other.

scy

Man, I hope that's not trying to setup something for Soma :(

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san 55 - This is like the tiniest of tiny steps forward.

speaking of this

im not sure whos my best girl in trinity seven

and i haven't read controuble in a while

Lillith.

And Countrouble was cute. It also knew well enough to let it die instead of dragging things out.

kasane

Man, I hope that's not trying to setup something for Soma :(

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san 55 - This is like the tiniest of tiny steps forward.

Lillith.

And Countrouble was cute. It also knew well enough to let it die instead of dragging things out.

So its finished?

time to finish it i guess

Some one translated Shokugeki no Soma 67 and something interesting comes up:

Alice's aide is better than her by calling out her weakness and says, "try and beat me first before talking about anything else." Well some people might get mad if Megumi beats him.

Setting up for revenge or literally nothing, lol

Story that a Girl Dies 1

WUjjbeq.jpg

Gee, I wonder how this will end.

If it wasn't for the minor issue of the cover star being on a 6-12 month time limit, this would be a pretty unremarkable story about a friendship between two school girls. It's only a volume long so I'll stick with it to see the happy ending.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Onna no Ko ga Shinu Hanashi
Title translation: A Story of A Dying Girl
I'm in despair! Liking the interaction between the two protagonist. But i know it will not end well ;_;

scy

Taiyou no Ie and Love so Life are two things I picked up around the same time and both served to renew my faith in humanity.

Onna no Ko ga Shinu Hanashi
Title translation: A Story of A Dying Girl
I'm in despair! Liking the interaction between the two protagonist. But i know it will not end well ;_;

I wonder how you know.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Taiyou no Ie and Love so Life are two things I picked up around the same time and both served to renew my faith in humanity.

I wonder how you know.

ESP, obviously.

Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku 9

Loving the artstyle, and the plot thicken...

scy

Youkai Shoujo -Monsuga- 2 - This is the trashiest thing of the day. By a mile.

Like, I want to link that last page but I'm not because that's not proper. But that's certainly a thing (that's obviously just there to be misleading).

Wonder how many other youkai to collect for Monster Musume: Youkai Special.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Like, I want to link that last page but I'm not because that's not proper. But that's certainly a thing (that's obviously just there to be misleading).

Disappointing.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Youkai Shoujo -Monsuga- 2 - This is the trashiest thing of the day. By a mile.

Wonder how many other youkai to collect for Monster Musume: Youkai Special.

Hopefully there's a yuki-onna somewhere in there.

Hell, they can even get a spider girl if there's a tsuchigumo!

Torikago Syndrome 5

Love waiting months for a chapter, and it ends up being only ten pages. Oh well, the taming of the upper classman while Licht and Kain similar to each other seem to have a thing behind the scenes. I wanted more content for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom