• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWGOK 268

RIP all the other possible endings.

Like sensei, Tenri, Yui and uh that's about it.

I guess I'm ok that this got some kind of ending. Even if the journey to 268 was long and boring by the end.

Kuchizuke wa Uso no Aji 02

He'll probably keep conning me but I just can't stop sleeping with him. What a dilemma.

---------------------------------------------

GUYS GUYS GUYS

16:43:14 <bay|SC14|Yen> 14 sai no koi
16:43:18 <bay|SC14|Yen> Love at Fourteen
16:43:22 <bay|SC14|Yen> by Fuka Mizutani
16:43:49 <bay|SC14|Yen> this fall

YEN PRESS HAS LICENSED 14 SAI NO KOI

16:51:00 <bay|SC14|Yen> Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon
16:51:08 <bay|SC14|Yen> story by Fujino omori
16:51:12 <bay|SC14|Yen> illustrations by suzuhito yasuda
16:51:37 <bay|SC14|Yen> (dungeon ni deai wo motomeru no ha machigattiru darouka?)
16:52:12 <bay|SC14|Yen> first volume will be out this winter

Looks like YenPress is also releasing Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka LN out here in the west too.

16:52:52 <bay|SC14|Yen> A Certain Magical Index
16:53:00 <bay|SC14|Yen> by Kazuma Kamachi
16:53:06 <bay|SC14|Yen> illustrations by Kiyotaka Haimura
16:53:11 <bay|SC14|Yen> Coming very soon
16:53:17 <bay|SC14|Yen> (To aru majutsu no Index)

And Index LNs.

Based YenPress.

img0000151wqjv.png

No Game No Life 7

Last chapter before the anime completely takes over.

Appreciated the Phoenix Wright "Objection!".

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I'll finally be able to read index.

Sousei no Onmyouji 5
This impurity absorbing exorcists to get more power thing reminds me of Bleach. Well, at least I was right to think he was a big bad. He basically just marked his prey and left. We got some nice bonding out of it.

Finish it off with a bed scene, and you've got a decent chapter.

Soma

Nana to Kaoru Arashi 44

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My mind during this chapter was hoping this better not be some dream sequence or have some reset bullshit.

Guess next chapter will be the last one for this series.

I guess to be fair, YenPress also licensed Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora.

Shouta's an otaku whose only love in the world is manga. One day, he happens to wish for one of his favorite character, Nagihara Sora, to be by his side...and so she does! But what is he to do when he finds that his gentle and weak Sora has turned out to be a violent gou-dere (an unstoppable force that does whatever she pleases for her master, out of her love for her master) who views the world as a ero-game to be conquered for his sake?

scy

Nana to Kaoru Arashi 44 - Oh dear god. All of the everything. "For just a little longer, our night continues." Goddamn.

Please somehow keep this up until the end. Please. God. Please.

Nana to Kaoru Arashi 44

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My mind during this chapter was hoping this better not be some dream sequence or have some reset bullshit.

Guess next chapter will be the last one for this series.

I like that the random link apparently has my name in it.

Articalys

16:48:09 <bay|SC14|Yen> as many of you may know, i hear these things called light novels have gotten popular
16:48:21 <bay|SC14|Yen> we've heard of them, we've been publishing them, we've believed in light novels for the longest time
16:48:35 <bay|SC14|Yen> you may have heard the traditional wisdom that light novels are too niche... i hate conventional wisdom
16:48:58 <bay|SC14|Yen> yen press... we prefer unconventional wisdom, we're convinced they are popular and can take off in the market
16:49:03 <bay|SC14|Yen> we've done them for years
16:49:16 <bay|SC14|Yen> and last year, we announced sword art online and accel world
16:49:27 <bay|SC14|Yen> so we're moving in that direction, so we're putting together an entire program dedicated to light novels
16:49:36 <bay|SC14|Yen> to all those other publishers, yen press says bullshit
Shots fired.

Also, it was pretty much a sure thing, but it's still nice to actually hear them say this:
17:11:27 <bay|SC14|Yen> Q) You are finishing Spice and Wolf?
17:11:28 <bay|SC14|Yen> A) Yes

wonzo

Banned
wish yen press would pick up good stuff like Kino's Journey and Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou instead of all the crap they're hellbent on

Articalys

wish yen press would pick up good stuff like Kino's Journey and Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou instead of all the crap they're hellbent on
Go their Facebook page and bug them about it on a regular basis (or get a bunch of your friends to do it for you if you don't use Facebook).

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora 14.5

something something stop censorship.

Go their Facebook page and bug them about it on a regular basis (or get a bunch of your friends to do it for you if you don't use Facebook).
My plan is to send dead animals to their offices every day until they pick up Date A Live.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Himouto! Umaru-chan 41
awww shit, love triangle between manager -> bro <- ebina

edit: also wait A Huge Battleship, in your avatar is she actually topless in the original pic or is it just clever censor-barring from you

Hey Manga GAF can anyone identify this manga I read years ago?

Description: I think it's based on a dating sim set at an high school. The story is rebooted each chapter showing how the main character dates and eventually gets with a different girl. I think their was a childhood friend, Sports girl, rich girl and a alternate dream sequence with the little sister.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Description: I think it's based on a dating sim set at an high school. The story is rebooted each chapter showing how the main character dates and eventually gets with a different girl. I think their was a childhood friend, Sports girl, rich girl and a alternate dream sequence with the little sister.

This is the most generic description I've ever seen.

Anyway it sounds like Yosuga no Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom