• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
HhKrWHc.jpg

Aho Girl 2

That is one stone cold friend zoning.

Wait, so now there's a loli haremite in Aunt Tits? They really gonna cross that line? If so, lol.

Might have to undrop it if it's really become that much of a trainwreck, especially if the portrayal is how I assume it is.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
are you people serious and can't recognize a mean girls quote when you see one

also don't drag me into your cannibal games, i-it's not like I barbecue unsuspecting humans or anything

Himouto! Umaru-chan 11.5
holy shit she is so cuteeeeeee

and lol the manager has been trying to get with him since they were high schoolers

LeleSocho

Banned
Aho Girl 19.5
Good it seems i haven't missed any chapter after all~

---

Happy easter you dummies.
I will eat all the chocolate eggs while thinking of you.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Lele lets get married
you move on quickly! scyamcry

the thread will explode with flowers as we cry our hearts out for making bad decisions
that's what we get for always falling in love with the playboy rebels without causes and befriending girls who will betray us in a shocking plot twist because they are in fact our love rivals and hated us all along because friendship between girls apparently means nothing

that's what we get for always falling in love with the playboy rebels without causes and befriending girls who will betray us in a shocking plot twist because they are in fact our love rivals and hated us all along because friendship between girls apparently means nothing

yeah, but we only fall in love with rebels cause we think we can changeeeeeee them cause loveeeeeeee

kasane

A harem then

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 88-89

finn-and-jake.gif

Truly?

He did it with pure girl?

I'm not going to get trolled with him going limp again, right?

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 90

tumblr_mb8t2wtcOb1rwbikfo1_500.gif

I don't know what to feel.

the power of shitty shoujo manga compels me to split this community as Moses split the red seas

also Lele is totally going to go put us all in chocolate eggs
I agree that there are a large repetitive amount of converging series

just look at the last few pages and you'd notice

---------------------------------------------
Also lol forgot about Soma since I was a Kingdom hermit for awhile now

You better not have forgotten The Tadokoro Center Color™

no wonder why I forgot

Quasar

Girls Wild 134 - I guess the first step is admitting you have feelings. Certainly glad we got given a glimpse inside Queens head.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 122 - Hmm. So its not just the boy who she wants to screw up.

Sankarea 50 - I guess this all explains his zombie fetishism.

scy

Youkai Shoujo 4 -

Because of course she's like that. Anyway, cosplaying fortune teller lady is her sister something about expelling youkai blahblahblah nobody added to the harem this chapter and nothing rammed into a guy's ass.

Kiriwo Terrible 1 - 4
BloSi-TCYAAI7-l.png

Shonen Sunday easily having two of my favorite manga (Kei is the other one). Lead designed for me with all that I like and a monster transformation lpot that doesnt seem as ugly as say Iron Knight or even Hachi. Really hitting all the right notes, and they thankfully made a totally oblivious secondary femchar, hope it stays that way as I want to see how long he can keep his secret, and keep from having to pay those repair costs.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Girls the Wild 128-134
Finally that older brother got his shit together. God.

And finally we're getting some romance. It's been developed horribly so far though. We know why she fell for him, but why did he fall for her? He barely spent any time together with her alone, they didn't have any heart to hearts as far as I recall, etc.

wonzo

Banned
boku girl 13

genderswapped mizuki x genderswapped fujiwara otp

aunt tits 122

WHY

hantsu x trash 44-46

this has been real boring lately and hasn't delivered at all on the water polo so i'm just gonna put this on the backburner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom