• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleuin

Hey guys how's it goi-
Ill go with 88, nearly two year stretch with no hiatus incoming.

giphy.gif

Togashi isn't lasting NINE chapters

I'm taking that to the bank, I ain't scurred.

yami4ct

Hunter x Hunter betting pool? Fun! I'm going to go with 45 chapters. He'll destroy his previous "record", but the sad thing will be is that he will go on hiatus right at a key moment during the arc and we'll have to wait at least 8 months before he picks it back up.

scy

Hunter x Hunter betting pool? Fun! I'm going to go with 45 chapters. He'll destroy his previous "record", but the sad thing will be is that he will go on hiatus right at a key moment during the arc and we'll have to wait at least 8 months before he picks it back up.

It's tradition at this point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Oh you sweet Summer child.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The irony of quoting George R.R. Martin phrases in respect to Hunter X Hunter taking too long to come out.

LeleSocho

Banned
i dunno word on the street is toriko sucks

Universities all around the world confirmed that Toriko is better than what you (plural) are reading right now.

Also yeah now that i forfeited for sure it will be 18 chapters. It's not that i don't like those avatars by the way, it's just that mine is absolute.

kasane

eh it looks horrible

I kinda wish the clothes were changed a bit to fit the character. Like sasuke could have the jacket open *cuefangirlscream*

Eusis

yeah, which is why that graph is using the western way of x to confirm and o to deny. Filthy gaijin ruining nippon's perfect system
But that's only the western PlayStation way because apparently no one at SCEA ever used an ATM! Or not the ATMs I see anyway.

No seriously, everywhere else I saw X/O used together O was confirm. And usually green.

Nozomi x Kimio 19
ahaha...ahah..ha...

Well yeah, if their living arrangements were any different it'd destroy an integral part of the series. Unless they resorted to Chatroulette or something. Anyway, bring on the next 'year'.

I value my crusade against censorship too much to be tempted by the HxH betting (plus I know nothing about the manga). Though if I won I'd trade the prize for forcing dakku to use this:

BpHyOE2.png

yami4ct

Oh you sweet Summer child.

Hey, I've been through 2 HxH hiatuses so far (including this giant one), so I'm not new to the Togashi waiting game, haha. Might not be near as long as the rest of you, but I know the pain.

As for my bet, my false hope is since this last hiatus was such a monster the one after will be shorter. One can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom