• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

I don't think Killua will be involved as much.
I mean, I don't think he should at least.

He and Alluka should just go and do their own thing.

_hekk05

Banned
I refuse to give up my Beato

tzoyyl.png

Can you refuse her?

yeah, which is why that graph is using the western way of x to confirm and o to deny. Filthy gaijin ruining nippon's perfect system

nope. it's using O to confirm, as it's measuring % hiatus.

the awkward part is the colours. Should be blue circle and red X

on hiatus is the positive and showing up in Jump is the negative here.

dramatis

tzoyyl.png

Can you refuse her?
It's pretty easy to refuse her, all the girls in Nisekoi are not girls you root for anything except looks. In that department there's plenty of other females that outclass all of them.

As far as I know the pool currently looks like this:
Hunter x Hunter Betting Pool
Dedication Through Light: 88
Kurita: 80
FlutterPuffs: 50
bigkrev: 46
_hekk05: 39
Kyuur: 30
Turn Turambar: 30
curlyfriski: 25
Supaidaman: 20
LeleSocho: 18
Antiwhippy: 12
Phoenician_Viking: 11

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dXl1M2hHYkE&usp=drive_web&richtext=true#gid=0

Akito it's probably better to put it in a table that can sort by chapter number guesses, that way tracking the number of chapters can just be a line that moves every week.

I guess the question becomes how many weeks off would count as a 'hiatus', if Togashi serializes for 10 weeks but takes 1 week off and then continues, it might be a bit too early to call it 'hiatus' (for him).

Busaiku

Oh snap, all of the Mangabox series for the week can be unlocked right now.
Usually I'd have to wait like the entire week for Logick or Stra.

Akito

Akito it's probably better to put it in a table that can sort by chapter number guesses, that way tracking the number of chapters can just be a line that moves every week.

I guess the question becomes how many weeks off would count as a 'hiatus', if Togashi serializes for 10 weeks but takes 1 week off and then continues, it might be a bit too early to call it 'hiatus' (for him).
Done. And I set the limit at over 5 weeks, that sure as hell would count as at least a mini hiatus.

Now that i think about it i forfeit.
I don't want to lose my avatar.
i don't know how to delete things from an Excel sheet, help.

Stulaw

Shishunki no Iron Maiden 1
First I was like, "do they not have sex ed in this school or something?".

And then I was like, well, that was surprising.

I'll keep reading.

Yonafunu

Hunter X Hunter Betting Pool
Let's celebrate the joyous news of Hunter x Hunter's return by betting on how many chapters we'll get before Togashi returns to his true passion, again.

- Anyone can place a bet here in this thread.
- Deadline is before the first chapter hits in June I guess.
- Winner will be the one who came the closest to the actual number of chapters released before the series goes into a new hiatus again (>5 weeks, double issues not included)
- If there would be no more hiatus cause Tagashi will finish this time, free beer and hookers for everybody.
- If you get the number exactly right, you can choose the name for the OT afterwards and place 5 series of your choice on the top 10 banner in that OT, otherwise you have to choose between the two.
- No pain no gain, anyone who didn't win will have to use an avatar of their choice from Nisekoi for exactly the amount of days their bet was off, i.e. 25 days when the bet was 50 but the series goes into hiatus after 25 chapters.

I'm going with 49 chapters.

Hunter X Hunter 340

The art came back to normal

And real shit started going down
The rat guy is just there for his own fun sake... The guy clearly doesn't have any motive and would flip sides easily

Argh!!!!!!!!! The suspense why are you on hiatus

Please for the love of God comeback

Also One Piece and Toriko are heavily similar to Hunter X Hunter... espiecally the world aspect

My top 3 stands... Now I just wait
hunter x never

Well I for one just got up to date so my patience for the next chapter is waaaaaaaaaaay more hopeful then those who have been waiting for year :p
I dunno about that. You have a futile hope while the rest have already given up. I can't tell which is worse.

this hope will turn into delicious despair

I'm so sorry

another one ready to be broken i see

Famous Last Words

I BELIEVE IT WILL COME BACK DAMMIT!
you better start praying that Togashi runs low on money this year so he can return :p.
Clearly you guys are just weak hearted for giving up
I for one can't wait for the next H X H arc
Dark continent here I come!

:DDDDDDDD
Lol keep on dreaming

I bet you're gonna dream of the dark continent

then when it comes out you somehow feel like you spoiled yourself

:mad:

I am not listening you weak hearted naysayers

waiting for togashi to draw is like waiting for tlg

It's not a weakness, it's the strength to accept that some things are gone forever.

It's not like you're expecting Berserk back anytime soon, right

Famous last words was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom