• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
To celebrate this occasion, I made some nisekoi avatars

tzoyyl.png

bygqla.png

wotujm.png

xbkkwr.png

raxndc.png

Hunter X Hunter Betting Pool
Let's celebrate the joyous news of Hunter x Hunter's return by betting on how many chapters we'll get before Togashi returns to his true passion, again.

- Anyone can place a bet here in this thread.
- Deadline is before the first chapter hits in June I guess.
- Winner will be the one who came the closest to the actual number of chapters released before the series goes into a new hiatus again (>5 weeks, double issues not included)
- If there would be no more hiatus cause Tagashi will finish this time, free beer and hookers for everybody.
- If you get the number exactly right, you can choose the name for the OT afterwards and place 5 series of your choice on the top 10 banner in that OT, otherwise you have to choose between the two.
- No pain no gain, anyone who didn't win will have to use an avatar of their choice from Nisekoi for exactly the amount of days their bet was off, i.e. 25 days when the bet was 50 but the series goes into hiatus after 25 chapters.

11 chapters.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think there needs to be an executive committee on avatar assignment for this wager. Otherwise everyone will just pick the characters they already like - e.g. a bunch of people with Tsugumi and Chitoge avatars (and DTL with a Raku x Shuu kissing avatar).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not going to bet, but he usually does like what, 30 chapters before bailing out? I don't think he'd even bother to just show up for 10 chapters.

scy

I'm not going to bet, but he usually does like what, 30 chapters before bailing out? I don't think he'd even bother to just show up for 10 chapters.

This is probably the most likely case. Probably a good half a year or so of releases and then another break. There's a chance we'll finish an arc but that's somewhere around the "no more breaks" chance of occurring.

Hunter X Hunter Betting Pool
Let's celebrate the joyous news of Hunter x Hunter's return by betting on how many chapters we'll get before Togashi returns to his true passion, again.

- Anyone can place a bet here in this thread.
- Deadline is before the first chapter hits in June I guess.
- Winner will be the one who came the closest to the actual number of chapters released before the series goes into a new hiatus again (>5 weeks, double issues not included)
- If there would be no more hiatus cause Tagashi will finish this time, free beer and hookers for everybody.
- If you get the number exactly right, you can choose the name for the OT afterwards and place 5 series of your choice on the top 10 banner in that OT, otherwise you have to choose between the two.
- No pain no gain, anyone who didn't win will have to use an avatar of their choice from Nisekoi for exactly the amount of days their bet was off, i.e. 25 days when the bet was 50 but the series goes into hiatus after 25 chapters.
25 chapters. Although choosing your own avatar isn't much of a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom