• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the grind of work so i will have to find some time to continue Kingdom. :(

At least it sounds like the chapters are still coming in hot so i should have a decent amount to go through

scy

Man, first we find out Hunter x Hunter manga is finally coming back, then the anime adaptation of said manga has a near perfect episode, and now I get to read 2 new surprise Kingdom chapters? AND ALL of this on a freaking tuesday? Is something horrible about to happen to me? Is someone gonna quote this with youarealreadydead.jpg? I'm scared guys.

It's just the end of the world.

Farewell guys, it was fun.

is that any way to talk to your mayor???

mayor.png

no, after Tuesday comes Wednesday. aka the worst day

------------------

I've been sitting here with the first Countrouble page open for like 2 hours now. This is never gonna happen :(

we all know you and 4 other guys are the exception here
I already read all the Jump raws, and there's nothing next week, so now I don't know what to argue about.

regardless of manga Tuesday is such a boring day

I am more short sighted and would like to have a interesting day tomorrow rather then worry about next week

upandaway

._.

.... Man Tuesdays

End already!
First, it's already Wednesday.

And second, Tuesday was amazing. My S;G LE arrived, the tracking for my Danganronpa LE revived after 3 weeks of nothing, new AA announced, and HxH coming back. And I don't know much about Fatal Frame but it was fun seeing my friend freak out from the new announcement for that too.

Kieli

Hunter x Hunter is gonna start on an amazing arc, as well.

You guys all say that world map, right? Also, keep in mind that the ant-queen was freaking battered when she landed on the shores of the known world. It was also hinted that Alluka came from the Dark World, too. There are powerful things lurking there...

Can't wait to see the power levels of the Dark World, it's gonna be insane.

scy

You guys all say that world map, right? Also, keep in mind that the ant-queen was freaking battered when she landed on the shores of the known world. It was also hinted that Alluka came from the Dark World, too. There are powerful things lurking there...

It'll be fun, in 20 years :x

power levels you say

Lirlond

Hunter X Hunter Betting Pool
Let's celebrate the joyous news of Hunter x Hunter's return by betting on how many chapters we'll get before Togashi returns to his true passion, again.

- Anyone can place a bet here in this thread.
- Deadline is before the first chapter hits in June I guess.
- Winner will be the one who came the closest to the actual number of chapters released before the series goes into a new hiatus again (>5 weeks, double issues not included)
- If there would be no more hiatus cause Tagashi will finish this time, free beer and hookers for everybody.
- If you get the number exactly right, you can choose the name for the OT afterwards and place 5 series of your choice on the top 10 banner in that OT, otherwise you have to choose between the two.
- No pain no gain, anyone who didn't win will have to use an avatar of their choice from Nisekoi for exactly the amount of days their bet was off, i.e. 25 days when the bet was 50 but the series goes into hiatus after 25 chapters.

62 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom