• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Detective Conan

xngxoEN.gif

kasane

if you're gonna recommend conan just give out the good cases and the major plot points and you got yourself a great mystery manga

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken 12

Real Life Love Plus Boyfriend edition.

You know for all the trolling the guy has done on the girls, pretty enjoyable to see him stringed along by them. Like pretending being their boyfriend, crossdressing, infinite combo'd.

RANDOM KINGDOM TRIVIA.

Kyou Kai and Yotanwa are both historically male characters.

Shin is based on a General that's basically nothing special during his time and even ended his service as a failure.

Shin wasn't really a failure. He did lose that battle but remember that he was still made a general, and at a young age at that. He just didn't become the best in the whole of China.

More interested on how they handle Shi Huang Ti paranoia over getting assassinated and his crazy attempts to gain immortality.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen 01

A prequel of the main series where we don't hear onii-sama every other page.

Instead, Miyuki is still obsessing over Tetsuya just in a different manner.

And Tetsuya is still the demigod of a main character we know him to be.

So nothing's different!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Koe no Katachi 35
UtHcgyN.png

oh god

What a great chapter. Mashiba is the man, and it's obvious how much Ishida grew up. But man, what a cathartic chapter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Koe no Katachi 35
UtHcgyN.png

oh god

What a great chapter. Mashiba is the man, and it's obvious how much Ishida grew up. But man, what a cathartic chapter.

This is what I imagined when I read all of the recent OT Girl-Age threads.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada

I'm pretty sure that regardless of age, I couldn't just get random chicks to kiss me for no reason when I was in high school.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Shin wasn't really a failure. He did lose that battle but remember that he was still made a general, and at a young age at that. He just didn't become the best in the whole of China.

More interested on how they handle Shi Huang Ti paranoia over getting assassinated and his crazy attempts to gain immortality.

Well, alright, to call the real guy a straight out failure isn't being fair to him. It's just his accomplishments, relatively speaking, were not that special compared to any other famous generals in the history of China's war.

And Ei Sei the manga version vs Ei Sei the real guy was totally different, at least for now. The real guy was relentless, brutal, and unforgiving, hahaha, which I suppose fits the trait of a guy who successfully unite China under his rule.

Kiwaguro no Brynhildr 58

Now since the beach episode has finished, let us return to all the killing!

Angry Grimace

the thing that gets me is the sheer quantity of dudes failing with chicks

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
kasane stop telling me where to go you're not my father /willsmith

kasane

oh yeah i go to OT but i never respond to threads there.

I recently saw a thread about a guy seriously falling in love and all the posters are jinxing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom