• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

nvdeoz.gif
Oh lawd

Zeroth

It must be a pain to be an Uchiha in the Naruto world, can't walk down an alley without worrying some stranger will snap one of your eyes and use them. No wonder Obito had diving glasses when he was a kid.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I, for one, can't wait for Sakura's fight against Madara next chapter.
KuGsj.gif

Disappointed that Naruto dropped the Kunai. I kind of had thought maybe he was going to get Hiraishin.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm going to laugh when Madara dies to a combination of Naruto using the Sexy Technique and Sasuke using the Thousand Years of Death.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm going to laugh when Madara dies to a combination of Naruto using the Sexy Technique and Sasuke using the Thousand Years of Death.

What would be nice is a throwback to the bridge arc (the shadow shuriken substitution to free kakashi) in some way, where naruto comes up with an idea that they both execute together as a team. Would bring it full circle in a way.

Zaraki's only character traits are "strong and likes to fight".
Even Kubo (lol) doesn't know what to do with him anymore. When a character has to fight basically a god to make it somewhat interesting, and the fight still turns out as shit as this one, you done fucked up.

Zaraki has just had major character development lately. This fight is brilliant and showed the power of the man who inherited the title Kenpachi. But Kubo lol right?

Erigu

It was explicitly said that Obito couldn't phase through things when he was the Juubi Jinchuuriki, not teleport himself entirely.
Then again, it was also explicitly said that both of those were in fact one and the same technique...

Toriko 275 - So the frog is dead?
the Frog isn't likely dead

those leech monsters thought the frog was real

Toriko knew he wasn't the same frog and later he turns into mist

My theory is that the Frog made a clone of himself by manipulating the "real mist" to his favour even tricking the leach monsters who where doing the same with food

Zeroth

People thinking Sakura will die at Madara's hands forgot she's an expert on taijutsu so she can actually wrekt him.

Yeah right.

Zeppu

One Piece

I really want Sabo to full on Don't Give a Fuck mode and burn the fuck out of all those strings in the birdcage.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I will laugh if Obito gives Sakura his rinnegan because she reminds him of Rin and she joins the fight.

LeleSocho

Banned
I honestly don't know how to respond to that, Lele; it's seems totally random.

It's simple really, Sasuke can now teleport thing within a range of space so he took madara body and placed it where the sword was, in that way the sword pierced him while standing perfectly still.

Angry Grimace

I will laugh if Obito gives Sakura his rinnegan because she reminds him of Rin and she joins the fight.

I don't see how that could ever be a good idea, though. Destroying it makes the most sense. Madara just ripped Kakashi's Sharingan out of his eye socket and put it in his own in the course of about 3 panels.

ghstwrld

It's simple really, Sasuke can now teleport thing within a range of space so he took madara body and placed it where the sword was, in that way the sword pierced him while standing perfectly still.

so he teleported Mads' lighting attack or himself in the beginning as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom