• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

the Frog isn't likely dead

those leech monsters thought the frog was real

Toriko knew he wasn't the same frog and later he turns into mist

My theory is that the Frog made a clone of himself by manipulating the "real mist" to his favour even tricking the leach monsters who where doing the same with food

Eh, true. Overlooked that bit.

People thinking Sakura will die at Madara's hands forgot she's an expert on taijutsu so she can actually wrekt him.

Yeah right.

:lol

Eh, true. Overlooked that bit.
F40QSta.png

...You did didn't you

Yamada

Odagiri is lucky he didn't try to read her thoughts lol. Shiraishi still sucks.

Koe no Katachi

That guy is such a bro. Good chapter.

UQ Holder

HMMMMMM gee I wonder if that little girl is immortal. inb4 she gets all tsundere for Tota.

KumaJG

Naruto

I think I need a bottle of alcohol everytime I read Naruto, so much wtf moments going on especially Madara asspull at the end of the chapter.

Bleach

Can someone explain to me what happening? I got lost some where and I do no where.

Onepiece

Decent chapter, I feel like this arc is being dragged on for no clear reason yet. Donflamingo might be my favorite Onepiece villian though.

Toriko

God I love Toriko, not going to give my opinion because I can be very bias when it comes to Toriko.

_hekk05

Banned
Highschool DxD!

And....Index?

I know the MC has girls that like him, just unsure if one of them includes a sister or something

True.

Index introduces a female younger cousin during the angel fall arc, but nothing is implied.

:kasane seems to take marriage lightly.

I think imma go read akb49 raws

Its already thursdays for 4 hours here

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 58
Yeah, I hate it when I forget stuff like that too.

This is one of those chapters where I have to remind myself which side I'm supposed to be on. New girl is S rank in every sense. With the group's main remaining lead now extinguished, a quick, splatterific death at her hands may not be the worst thing in the world.

I really need to get around to reading Gokukoku no Brynhildr

If you remember the angel fall arc, people's bodies were switched around. Cousin was replaced with mikoto i think, so the cousin managed to escape the harem.

My world is turning upside down at the moment.

brb need to read some TLRD.

Baby Steps 210

omg natsu is so adorable im dying

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

that chapter was so cute

quick, recommend me more cute fluffy romance stat

i gotta binge on fluffiness tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom