• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
We are the pioneers at the forefront of fetish, boldly fapping to things none have fapped to before.

Tacitus_

We are the pioneers at the forefront of fetish, boldly fapping to things none have fapped to before.

Clearly. At least Heki isn't as big of a perv as you lot (apologies for shitty watermark removal)

IIJr9OA.png

Though Heki-bro needs to stop dreaming.

LeleSocho

Banned
Baby Steps 210
Maruo is going to lose royally against the weakest of all and the mom seeing how he has grown will acknowledge his love for the sport... but with the speed of the team that is translating it we will likely see this in 1-2 years.

Naruto
... I'm just ... so confused.
Please Kish, have useless med ninja die. That's the only way this could at least become interesting. I mean, fuck was she doing in there? You're a damn ninja, a med ninja at that .... and you gotta be all conflicted about stabbing out someone's eye even when they ask you to?

Bleach
Ehhh ... wut? Did he kill himself by imaging himself as a man monster thing?

baby steps 210

I loved this entire exchange. I laughed at each conversation point.

Yo dad was ready to "what the hell you doing with my daughter?"

Then Eichiro being oblivious to Akichan feelings.

I now find it humorous that boyfriend status is/will be on the line for Natsu vs Aki

scy

Aunt Tits 122 - I don't think I actually read this earlier. Glasses girl seems to hate everyone.

I like her already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom