• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
RIP me.
MediumPuzzle.png

LeleSocho

Banned
Haikyuu!! 40-45
The strongest decoy is cool and all but i really hope it doesn't reaming like that because an MC being a decoy is lame as hell.

Bossun

So I just started Kingdom, I'm at chapter 120 and god dammit all these awesome characters, I wonder how strong Shin will have to become to be relevant amidst the martial arts geniuses, tactical geniuses and all the other geniuses. I hope Ten will become an awesome tactician too.

Anyway the setting is crazy, this manga could go on for so long, a hundred chapters and they barely went out of Qin, there is all the other kingdoms to attack, the mountains, and all the internal affairs as well as all the characters development...craaazy

So I just started Kingdom, I'm at chapter 120 and god dammit all these awesome characters, I wonder how strong Shin will have to become to be relevant amidst the martial arts geniuses, tactical geniuses and all the other geniuses. I hope Ten will become an awesome tactician too.

Anyway the setting is crazy, this manga could go on for so long, a hundred chapters and they barely went out of Qin, there is all the other kingdoms to attack, the mountains, and all the internal affairs as well as all the characters development...craaazy

it is only going to get better

kasane

You're a man now

or a Woman

depends

scy

I actually started solving this.

Fuck, I hate myself.

boku girl - 14

Takeru is such a goddamn bro. True husbando.

How many chapters until he's honest about his attraction to his best friend?

I really wonder if this is meant to be the actual route in the end. Or will it just ... not have one? Meh.

This is the appropriate Kingdom reaction.

Tacitus_

The stakes just keep getting higher. Other than some art mishaps it's pretty great.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That sudoku is so easy I could do it in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom