• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Banned
Wasn't it because Poehler was pregnant?
Could be wrong.

Oh yeah, you are right. I was thinking of the writers strike, but that happened 3 years before season 3.

On another note, April's gimmicky character is tiring and annoying, and I'm glad season 4 is shaking things up with this new storyline.

Shokugeki no Soma 21

I don't mind if Tadokoro leaves at some point because she screwed up badly or loses a bet at Shokugeki. But that chef is a dick for what he pulled and she (nor anyone else) really doesn't deserve to go home because of that.

Normally I root for Souma without a doubt, but he needs to lose to someone badly. So unless the guy gives up after tasting his dish, I don't see him winning this.

bigkrev

Dibs on henry.

Dude looks like he knows how to throw the kinkiest parties.

Agreed (kinda sad I already was using too many mages when he joins the party, don't think i've ever used him)

Food Smut
No way he wins this fight... it kinda defeats the purpose of him even being at the school if he is able to beat him!

upandaway

Oh man oh man I'm curious. Partly because I could then play the game and prove Wise-man wrong (and there's no way he'll be right because he never reads the series that have my favorite female characters).

If was on my home computer I'd post it, but I'm not so I can't.
Look, I appreciate it man. I really do. But there are monkeys and then there are different types of monkeys, and this isn't really a zoo. If you get what I'm saying.

Agreed (kinda sad I already was using too many mages when he joins the party, don't think i've ever used him)

Food Smut
No way he wins this fight... it kinda defeats the purpose of him even being at the school if he is able to beat him!

I could understand him losing to any of the ranking adults at the school, but an alumni? Doesnt seem that losing would really prove much, imo.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Way too whiny.

THT1kKC.gif

Wiseblade

I assume I get her mother as well.

All is well.
I was originally going to say Tharja, but I thought that since you love Farnese that Noire would be more appropriate.

No U. Cordelia is cold hearted and doesn't have a romantic bone in her body. Donnel decides to spend every day list 10 good qualities Cordelia has to cheer her. Nautrally, before long he runs out of things to say (because really, I can't think of anything other than "she gets Galeforce" and "Severa is her daughter") and her idea of returning the favour is to compile a list of all of Donnel's faults.

Stahl is just boring. He even says so himself. He was the only person I didn't soft reset to save on my first playthrough because I simply didn't care enough about him. Hell, if it had been any other character, I would have reset in a heartbeat.

upandaway

I was originally going to say Tharja, but I thought that since you love Farnese that Noire would be more appropriate.

No U. Cordelia is cold hearted and doesn't have a romantic bone in her body. Donnel decides to spend every day list 10 good qualities Cordelia has to cheer her. Nautrally, before long he runs out of things to say (because really, I can't think of anything other than "she gets Galeforce" and "Severa is her daughter") and her idea of returning the favour is to compile a list of all of Donnel's faults.

Stahl is just boring. He even says so himself. He was the only person I didn't soft reset to save on my first playthrough because I simply didn't care enough about him. Hell, if it had been any other character, I would have reset in a heartbeat.
Wait wait you're already played it more than once?

It's been like half an hour since you got it

upandaway

Bleach
Shaman King
Bleach
Hot House
Bleach
Stat-man look man, look. I appreciate it. I really do. Not to be too harsh on you here, but I kinda get this feeling that we're going through this.. this cycle, where a dude comes in and someone scares him away. We gotta ease them into it, alright. Right now is a critical time.

retcon: well.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Stat-man look man, look. I appreciate it. I really do. Not to be too harsh on you here, but I kinda get this feeling that we're going through this.. this cycle, where a dude comes in and someone scares him away. We gotta ease them into it, alright. Right now is a critical time.

For real, this isn't animeGAF. We aren't going to send him off to watch School Days.

Kurita

Not a lick of constructive conversation in this post
image.php

jk, love ya <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
For real, this isn't animeGAF. We aren't going to send him off to watch School Days.

STOP WAIT HALT

Before you say anything, your top 5 series.

Uhhh....

Hm. Probably:

1. FLCL
2. AirGear
3. One Piece
4. Shaman King
5. Mu-shi-shi?

I'm having a hard time trying to fill it, because I read a lot, but not very consistently. Sorry if I said anything wrong.

Edit: I also enjoy the pokemon manga and I'd like to pick up the LoZ ones. Oh, and I was reading Gantz.

Kurita

Uhhh....

Hm. Probably:

1. FLCL
2. AirGear
3. One Piece
4. Shaman King
5. Mu-shi-shi?

I'm having a hard time trying to fill it, because I read a lot, but not very consistently. Sorry if I said anything wrong.

We're good then. Welcome.

Now read One Punch-Man, Eyeshield 21 and Oyasumi Punpun so we can become best buddies!

Uhhh....

Hm. Probably:

1. FLCL
2. AirGear
3. One Piece
4. Shaman King
5. Mu-shi-shi?

I have a hard time fitting you into WednesdayGAF or SmutGaf but it's early.

Welcome!

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
I have a hard time fitting you into WednesdayGAF or SmutGaf but it's early.

Welcome!
I read comics too if that helps/hinders. Whats WednesdayGaf?

We're good then. Welcome.

Now read One Punch-Man, Eyeshield 21 and Oyasumi Punpun so we can become best buddies!

I'll definitely check them out. I have to admit
I've started watching the anime because GN's are expensive in the volume One Piece comes in.
Can we still be friends?

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
I don't know what to think anymore!

;-; BABY COME BACK I DIDN'T MEAN IT

Every Wednesday, new chapters of One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach come out and the discussion levels in this thread turn into shit with a lot of anger and trolling.

Ah, probs not me then. I'm working my way through back issues and such, only like half way through the Alabasta Arc. SmutGaf it is!
Why smutgaf though

Alyosha! 35
Well that sure was a holy shit chapter. Respect for Katie x 1000.

With the big bad now seemingly checkmated and Alyosha stuffed full of her secrets, I guess this really is reaching its end. Unless another even bigger bad somehow materialises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom