• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
It's called Hitotsu Yane no Shita no

Hajiotsu 7
Whoa, wasn't expecring this to go up to 12 chapters. It was cute how he calmed her down when she got lost. and lol the friends with the lunch box

Ocha Nigosu 1-93

Caught up with this. Really tame in comparison with Kyou kara Ore wa!!.

All the characters are uninteresting besides Kaho. The conflicts are lame and the humor doesnt work for me (there are some good moments tho). MC being a pacifist and the enemies being lame didnt help either.

The only thing that kept interested was to see if the MC hooked up with the Prez. A shame that the remainings chapters werent translated.

Kieli

It's really weird that when I use the Crunchyroll manga reader, I have to zoom in to see the text. My screen is 24", 1080p.

Yet, I can read the actual copy just fine even though it's much smaller (like half the height).

you look like a bad guy too

image.php

With this face? nah

you can't judge an avatar by its cover

Indeed

KumaJG

Finally on the caught up on Kingdom. Now it is time for me to reread Berserk from the beginning because I forgot whats going on in the story. Maybe I should my start reading between Claymore, APOCALYPSE NO TORIDE and Feng Shen Ji

Prison School 1-19

Holy shit :O

the art

the girls

this crazy story

the old man's love for asses

the bro code (Gakuto with that sacrifice in chapter 17 *wipes tear from eye*).

should be fun absorbing this craziness.

_hekk05

Banned
So I wake up and I notice I'm public enemy number one. Sorry for spoiling all y'all folks on hi score girl.

Scan teams should acquire better tastes and stop scanning light novel trash and scan that instead.

At least I made saucy happy

Prison School 20- 39

What a twist in regards to Chiyo and even her look great with this art.

Kiyoshi is the motherfucking boss even though everyone else is being an ass to him (they have some right to be angry but this is getting into petty territory tbh)

Hana is insane

And the Old man is the best character by a fucking country mile LOLOLOL.

It's the most tense smut you'll ever read. So many cliffhanger chapter endings.

Yea there have been a few of those intense moments so far

Yeah prison schools art is amaze

Indeed

The greatest series of our time

I'm slowly turning into a believer lol

Nonfiction

Guy and his friend ends up posing as models for his sister's super interesting doujin. Then, fiction becomes reality cause otherwise who would read this.

Eh, it was ok.

Kieli

Do LN authors make enough bank to live comfortably? If so, I may need to learn moonrunes and move to Japan.

It can't be that hard, right? Introduce MC, harem, magical academy, tsundere, and hire a decent artist to do the illustrations.

Sayonara ManGaf, it was nice knowing you before I become a gajillionaire.

Jintor

I have like three light novel ideas floating around already so too bad I will get the gajillion dollars (OR MAYBE THAT SHOULD BE YEN MWAHAHAHA) first

Charade

When writing a LN, I think the most important thing to remember is always imagining yourself in the story. Like, always ask yourself, "if I was the MC, what would I want to happen to me?" It really helps expand your thought process in terms of plot points and the overall narrative.

Kieli

When writing a LN, I think the most important thing to remember is always imagining yourself in the story. Like, always ask yourself, "if I was the MC, what would I want to happen to me?" It really helps expand your thought process in terms of plot points and the overall narrative.

Shots fired at SAO.

Lain

I wonder if Detective Conan fans on here have read the Potemayo donjons, since the fourth got translated sorta recently.

You have good tastes sir.

And I see you have glasses.

Thanks

its the main reason i picked this avatar tbh

Prison School 40 - 58

DAT ROOT BEER INCIDENT LOLOLOLOLOLOL

DAT HORSE RIDING LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Gakuto with that play!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wipes tear*

Old man still a boss

the turncoat mostly pulled through and even got his just reward after
basically being a hypocrite and mostly getting a peek before the others
. Now the bro code is stronger than ever.

nice to see another girl being nice to one of them and holy crap the struggle is fucking real (going all out to not get expelled against monumental odds).

will read some more later.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!" 30
I like how they were like "dafuq?!" in this chapter twice.
Extra finally reached the slowest point; dropping the project. Oh well, they done good in these/those 30 chapters. Hoping that the new scanlators are good.
fake edit: turns out they are not dropping until a new team takes over, oh well.

Shengar

Prison School 20- 39

What a twist in regards to Chiyo and even her look great with this art.
The greatest thing is the twist already subtly foreshadowed in some chapters before it. Hiramoto is not only an amazing artist, but writer as well.
And the Old man is the best character by a fucking country mile LOLOLOL.
Chairman is the greatest character of our time

I guess I really should read prison school

Chairman reaction alone is well worth reading
chairman_05.png

Kurita

So I just read a random chapter of Prison School and there's a
giant breasted girl in a latex/whatever suit torturing a girl by smothering her with her vagina
Yeah I'll pass, this is filth.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Ocha Nigosu 1-93

Caught up with this. Really tame in comparison with Kyou kara Ore wa!!.

All the characters are uninteresting besides Kaho. The conflicts are lame and the humor doesnt work for me (there are some good moments tho). MC being a pacifist and the enemies being lame didnt help either.

The only thing that kept interested was to see if the MC hooked up with the Prez. A shame that the remainings chapters werent translated.

I can answer the bolded for you, if you want.

And I really, really love Kyou kara Ore wa. The humor really fits my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom