• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
So I just read a random chapter of Prison School and there's a
giant breasted girl in a latex/whatever suit torturing a girl by smothering her with her vagina
Yeah I'll pass, this is filth.
looks like someones not an assman :(

prisonschool66.png

Kamakurian - (Hiroaki Samura Oneshot)

r3DB00V.png

5 pages. A silly humorous premise with a meaningful ending.

New Century Godslayer - (Hiroaki Samura Oneshot)

LiTGJ9H.png

5 pages. An even sillier comic with brash style. God is tired of the universe and his pimp son makes a try for his own Genesis.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Nemuru Machi no Futari (Oneshot)

you were right, saucy
obviously. so damned cute

And monocles too.
Monocles +5 intelligence

At least I made saucy happy
you did. those hi score girl spoilers hurt so good ;_;

[IMGv]http://i.imgur.com/GlUciXk.png?1[/IMG]

what's this image from?

Oh man Shokugeki is in the non-smut banner finally
I like how Soma was at least sort of justified for the foodgasms, but Nisekoi is still there. lol there's nothing smutty about it, beyond the onsen chapters I think. Unless having a harem in general is smutty.

Who Fighter with Heart of Darkness

3QVesHs.png

Another one volume work, this time a WW2 tale in Japan about
UFOs
. Nice drawing in the detailed late 80s style, remembering Katsuhiro Otomo.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Himouto! Umaru-chan 56
aww, Tachibana is kind of cute in a "I'm 16 but I act like I'm 5" sort of way.

And I guess they're secretly friends now, woo

Fuck it, I'll bludgeon this manga slump to death with text instead.

Date A Live vol 1
Guess this is the first LN I've picked up properly. Aside from some expanded explanations on the setting (particularly the tech and aspects of Ratatoskr), the anime did a pretty good job of covering everything. The characters feel slightly less exaggerated here, but that's to be expected. Kotori gets some minor +points for her improved dialogue. Origami's, er, small blunder was harder to forgive without her catatonic reaction, but with a bit of (biased) thinking I can take it as evidence of her mental fortitude. Anyway, it's not like she could've motionlessly endured Tohka's assault for more than a few seconds the way the LN portrays it.

Good stuff overall, I'll continue reading until I reach the end of the anime's first season. Vol 2 and 4 are just formalities really, since it's 3 I'm mainly interested in.

scy

Baby Steps, up to 215 - We went into this super fast. I want to feel confident in him winning but when the guy's introduction is "he beat Ike a lot", it's kind of hard.

survivor

Banned
Oh, my sweet Alien!

Guy married to alien girl. Slice of lifeish, short chapters, just one volume.
It's readable, but not really particularly good.
It was a pretty decent manga. Got the usual good art style that seems too common in most manga serialized in Fellows magazine and I won't say no to weird romance stories.

Stulaw

Harem End 1
OKaaaaaaayyy!

Harem End 2
Madoka Magica Reference + Puppets.

Harem End 3, 4, 5, 6,7
Harem End just kill men this because they hate the opposite sex and doing it on request of other women is convenient. Where as the males at Freakers turn people into puppets for their anime, a big fight happened between the two trying to kill each other.

Harem End 8.4
Completely different people, a school hired security guards to do checks in case anyone had an eraser for tests, because they banned them, these security guards then raped the girls, one girl killed a load of men while prostituting herself so she could get her low test score changed for money after being blackmailed.

All in all, I've just wasted half an hour of my Saturday.

scy

Ah, the glorious new banner updates. Especially Horimiya~

One day Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun will be up there too!

So I went to check it and ... is that the actual Peephole cover? I thought that was a joke cover someone did with censoring jokes.

Oh god, I had it wrong this whole time.

scy

Peephole 23 - NTR route runlocked

First Love Suicide Pact 22 - "going to die lets go on a date that's what I always wanted" always seems weird to me. Anyway, stuff happens, guess he'll tell her about her father. I guess this is going to be how the arcs kind of go from here on out. Meet people, stuff happens involving death, heartwarming somehow.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Kamakurian - (Hiroaki Samura Oneshot)

http://i.imgur.com/r3DB00V.png[IMG]

5 pages. A silly humorous premise with a meaningful ending.

[B]New Century Godslayer - (Hiroaki Samura Oneshot)[/B]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LiTGJ9H.png[/MG]

5 pages. An even sillier comic with brash style. God is tired of the universe and his pimp son makes a try for his own Genesis.[/QUOTE]

Hiroaki Samura is awesome when he's doing an absurd comedy.

[B]Maoyuu 30[/B]
There's action, and the archer dude have the best policy ever.

kasane

Detective Conan 896 RAW

Wat... Wat......

Im intrigued

Peephole 23 - NTR route runlocked

First Love Suicide Pact 22 - "going to die lets go on a date that's what I always wanted" always seems weird to me. Anyway, stuff happens, guess he'll tell her about her father. I guess this is going to be how the arcs kind of go from here on out. Meet people, stuff happens involving death, heartwarming somehow.

told ya it was cute, heartwarming and fluffy

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Balancing Toy 1-6
Wow, this was tough as shit to read. It's a shame that it obfuscates a really good story.

This is a manga about the relationships of Haru and her stepfather Seiji, who she's been living with ever since her mother died when she was little. To Haru and Seiji, the most important person they have is each other. The main plot so far is them getting back in touch with people - Seiji with his family after his grandpa dies, and Haru with her childhood friend, Bonta. It's just really good, and I really like it.

My only fear is that it goes the incest root, but honestly I don't think that'll happen.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Ecchi or things less tame than that.
Most of the stuff in the sort-of-smut banner aren't smut though, like AKB49.

Whaaa? So the hierarchy is smut --> ecchi --> hentai? I always thought smut is after ecchi and before hentai.

Like, ecchi = panty shot, boob grab, etc. Smut = Fully censored sex scenes, nipple-less boobs, vanishing penises, etc, and Hentai is hentai.

_hekk05

Banned
Whaaa? So the hierarchy is smut --> ecchi --> hentai? I always thought smut is after ecchi and before hentai.

Like, ecchi = panty shot, boob grab, etc. Smut = Fully censored sex scenes, nipple-less boobs, vanishing penises, etc, and Hentai is hentai.

I'll go for tame -> ecchi-> smut -> lain

And I think its a bit of what is the intention. Like just accidents = ecchi, actually trying to initiate sexual stuff = smut, lots of plot = lainbait

kasane

no thats borderline h

smut is pretty tame but its still smut

like kissing, holding etc.

Prison School 82 - 110

Damn these guys are back to being fucking idiots especially when girls are involved lol. Its funny how they are slowly finding girls to connect to (even Andre looks like he's next, given the latest chapter)

this new student council is as bad as the old one (at least their leader anyways) and i actually feel kinda bad about the new prisoners, hell even Kiyoshi helped them out

what the fuck happened to you Mari, you used to be cooler when you where little. Its been obvious that the Old man played a part in her hatred but i'm wondering what did he actually do (was his obsession with asses too much to bear, etc).

I now understand what this means *wipes tear from eye*

THE COLLAPSE OF ANDRECONOMICS

And with this current situation i wonder how this will play out and what will happen in the future (will it be Mari/Meiko vs the boys again given that this new council will be defeated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom