• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't read a super cute and adorable oneshot lately

any recs?

Vahlia no Hanamuko (series of oneshots, 4 altogether but the first one is the cutest)
Natsu Yasumi Zero Zero Nichime (bubbles)
Hitai ni Mikazuki (a ninja)
Love Log (silent girl)
Tomodachi no Hanashi (3.5 chapters, finished)
Honey (4 chapters, ongoing)

edit: shit didn't mean to submit this as a new post

Mortemis

Banned
Aunt ass 123

So she's jealous of... his looks? Holy fuck, lmao. Probably something along the lines of "you're a guy and yet you can make men fall for you, why can't I!" Hahahaha.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aunt Tits

Well, we know how this is going to end. If Terumi learned anything he'll be needing some condoms, but considering it's Terumi he won't.

Quasar

You mean art-wise? Well lately I think he's supposed to look stressed out due to the collapse of Andrenomics.

Yeah. Artwise. He continues to look less and less human, compared to all the other characters in the book. Of course I never liked his character design.

Genshiken-
The most interesting aspect of the 2nd generation is when the 1st generation people appears.....

OTP should be Keikio X Madrame.

I1jCfIn.jpg

Ane Log 17

So she's aware of her sexy hips turn but not when her breasts bounces everywhere when running.

Intriguing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma 01-10
Finally read this on a whim today. Was worth it. So gooooood.
Relevant to my interests etc.
Not sure about best girls. The meat queen is making me very aroused however.

She's good with meat

_hekk05

Banned
If you want a cute one shot go read vol 1 of hi score girl. Its practically a oneshot with how slow ciel scans are going.

Also I missed date.a.live discussion T.T

Soma

Prison School (caught up)

As this series goes on I feel as if Andre's face keeps getting smaller and the Vice President's chest keeps getting bigger.

Tsuru Tsuru to Zara Zara no Aida 02

You know she's a keeper when she thinks it's a compliment to be compared to a wonder gecko.

D'awwwwww so adorable.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Vahlia no Hanamuko (series of oneshots, 4 altogether but the first one is the cutest)
Natsu Yasumi Zero Zero Nichime (bubbles)
Hitai ni Mikazuki (a ninja)
Love Log (silent girl)
Tomodachi no Hanashi (3.5 chapters, finished)
Honey (4 chapters, ongoing)

edit: shit didn't mean to submit this as a new post
Oh wait, to add to this, read Hanseishite Kameda-kun. It's a cute oneshot told from a male POV in 2nd person! Do you understand how rare that is for a romance manga??

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I have a lot of feelings okay D:

Also I can't sleep because I had an allergic reaction and the allergy pill I took is keeping me away when I am so damned tired :'(

Her Highness is a Novice 01

One day, the king and 99% of the royal family suddenly died. And now it's up to the sheltered princess to become queen and rule the kingdom.

Well it's amusing as in watching your shoujo lead gain some self confidence to become a stronger woman. I am sure let's not think about how this girl literally lost her entire family overnight and is more worried about being queen than grieving but that's besides the point.

It's not bad, probably will be drama lite (I hope) as it feels more like watching this girl become self confident while probably falling in love with her handsome guardian.

Charade

I have a lot of feelings okay D:

Also I can't sleep because I had an allergic reaction and the allergy pill I took is keeping me away when I am so damned tired :'(

Ah, that sucks. Well, who needs sleep when there's manga!
(I'm certain I stole this line from dakku)

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
LOL no. It was on a Anthony Bourdain show when he was in Japan.
Was this the one with the Robot Wars that just ended up as a strip show? lol what a disappointment

Ah, that sucks. Well, who needs sleep when there's manga!
(I'm certain I stole this line from dakku)
but this slump of nothing being released :( I also don't want to start anything on my quote backlog unquote because I feel like I'd want to read those when I can divert my braincells properly to them

you know what, I'm just gonna try sleeping again. so admned tired

upandaway

So I just saw a reference in Takkoku to this commercial. It's (apparently?) an asparagus drink commercial by an indian body builder. Don't ask me how I knew.

Man I didn't need this after that weird Pokemon thing. What the hell :lol

_hekk05

Banned
Was this the one with the Robot Wars that just ended up as a strip show? lol what a disappointment

but this slump of nothing being released :( I also don't want to start anything on my quote backlog unquote because I feel like I'd want to read those when I can divert my braincells properly to them

you know what, I'm just gonna try sleeping again. so admned tired

Saucy where do you live? In some countries, they prescribe codein for sore throat, and that helps you sleep. Had some in the army once. Best sleep I had in months

Charade

I say a lot of things I have no recollection of.

Hm maybe it wasn't you.
I'm going crazy

I think Silver Spoon just updated.

So I just saw a reference in Takkoku to this commercial. It's (apparently?) an asparagus drink commercial by an indian body builder. Don't ask me how I knew.

Man I didn't need this after that weird Pokemon thing. What the hell :lol

I expect a full end of chapter TL note with link included.

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 377-382

theres not enough 40's in the world for seikyou
tocry.png

Peephole 22-23

Yea this is totally a plan to get rid of the killer and the cop in one fell swoop. rip cop moe

Prison School 110

Aww, looks like the sadist has a crush on the self doubting masochist. How cute.

aunts ass 123

the author sure knows how to sooth the pain of a break
chairmanthumbsup.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 263

Gedatsu ...
You stupid fuck

Edit:

Chapter 265

Damn Robin, u scary

Revo

Aunt Tits 123

They can bond over what bathing products to use to make her look better.

Silver Spoon 101

I can't shake the feeling that that was a horrible decision from Hachiken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom