• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Shishunki Bitter Change 1-7

I like this. A lot more low-key than I thought it was going to be, considering the body swapping and all. But it focuses less on the gender stuff and more on how they actually deal with literally switching lives (different families, friends, etc.). Though now that they're in middle school i guess the gender thing is prob. gonna come up more often. And I may be totally wrong, but I feel like the glasses dude has a thing for the girl. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out, if true...
You got me thinking there was a new chapter of this up when there wasn't. :( Glad you picked it up!

I can see where you're coming from with Kazuma (glasses guy), but I think he feels platonic towards her. Or at least that's what I'm hoping, because he's pretty cool and I don't want his heart broken too badly.

Usobuko

Banned
People who likes Yotsuba! should read Hinamatsuri. It's just about the same albeit with a spoilt Esper daughter and more hilarious caricatures.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Girl the Wild's 137
Of course he gets knocked out in a single hit, lol. He was getting a little too full of himself lately. I agree with whoever said he's probably going to shack up with Queenie

Charade

You got me thinking there was a new chapter of this up when there wasn't. :( Glad you picked it up!

I can see where you're coming from with Kazuma (glasses guy), but I think he feels platonic towards her. Or at least that's what I'm hoping, because he's pretty cool and I don't want his heart broken too badly.

Yeah, I can see it that way. I tend to like the chill friend types like him, so it would be pretty sad :(

Soma 69

Unless all this friendship stuff is one big ruse, Megumi now has a chance!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Ao no Exorcist 57
For fuck's sake, we're doing one on ones now? Ugh the pace of this is going to grind to a halt... Baldy did a good job of escaping on his own though.

W9svslA.jpg

UQ Holder! 34

Bullshit.

He could tear off his legs, cut off his other eye, chop off some fingers, stab the loli in the back, make fun of his dreams/friends/family, and I still would bet he wouldn't drop the goddamn sword.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 291

:') @ that Kalgala and Noland bakstory. Though I highly, highly doubt any tribal society would be that quick to accept such blasphemous acts, even with the presence of a a plague.

Finalow

Suiiki 水域 / Waters 1-12end.

SCelG.gif

that was good. Yuki Urushibara's (last) work after she was done with Mushishi. I also read Filament but couldn't find the whole thing available in english.
does anyone know what she has been doing? 4 years since Waters.

Oh new Keyman chapters :D The art is so good.

Keyman 6

Alex got wrecked. Then it got NSFW. Then some locks were collected.

Keyman 7

Alex has a furry waifu. A lynx and a tyranosaur rex couple is pretty weird.

Keyman 8

New Keyman is pretty suspicious. And now we have a british falcon (I think it is)

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What happened to 7 seeds banana? :<

Kingdom 137

Oh shit, houken.

Hehe, sorry, I am reading it, although a bit slowly. Work and all that. Plus nowadays I always go to gym after work so when I go back home I am always positively bushed.

Still on the process of finishing the 1st volume to refresh my memory.

Theonik

Haha not to that extent! I didn't expect TLR levels in my face all of a sudden!
Oh it's that NSFW. My usual instinct tells me that googling anything called "Puppy Lovers" is a very very bad idea.

It's nice to leave a warning, especially seeing that some of us are at places where having NSFW stuff is a big no no.

Saying that it's the best doesn't really indicate much.
See above! I misinterpreted that comment!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Apparently, this world's going to turn out as expected. For those people who dexpect that it won't turn out as expected, if it doesn't turn out as expected, it will have turned out as expected. So you see, the world's going to turn out as expected" - Eiichiro Oda, 2004

:O

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
"Apparently, this world's going to turn out as expected. For those people who dexpect that it won't turn out as expected, if it doesn't turn out as expected, it will have turned out as expected. So you see, the world's going to turn out as expected" - Eiichiro Oda, 2004

:O

What in the what?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kingdom 141

I honestly love the way the author draws kyoukai's fight scenes. Not that it makes much sense, but none of the battle stuff in kingdom makes any sense whatsoever.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So............ what do you think of Kingdom?
It's pretty good, though I wish that it doesn't devolve into dynasty warriors so much. While that is fun I prefer that it would show more of the political and tactical stuff more often, plus also the smaller scale battles.

Not that big men slicing little men isn't fun per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom