• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persona 4 - The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena 10

smh, this series sucks. Persona Breaking Akihiko doesn't weaken him. god get your facts correct.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So now I'm at the point where Toonami started (canon-wise). Long island, ice man, then ON TO WATER 7!

Erigu

Yuki Urushibara's (last) work after she was done with Mushishi. I also read Filament but couldn't find the whole thing available in english.
does anyone know what she has been doing? 4 years since Waters.
She was about to start a new series she had been working on for quite a while but "whoops, I'm pregnant", so that got postponed and she drew that recent Mushishi short story instead.

Sonna Mirai wa Uso de Aru 49

More friendship issues or something. Not having an update in a while makes it hard for me to remember who's who.

upandaway

Soma 69

If Tadokoro wins this because of the power of friendship I'm going to be pissed.
What does that mean though? In a fighting shonen it would be illogical powerups or whatever, but Soma has a pretty clear cut judging system. Literally anything can beat anything with a clever enough explanation from the judges, as long as both dishes are good. I'm trying to imagine Tadokoro winning by some unsatisfying power of friendship nonsense explanation and I can't.

Hell say you go back to the preliminaries, and just switch all of the dishes higher than 90 points around the contestants. The numbers will still make just as much sense.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Evergreen

Knew it. Incest.

9TOzKLW.gif

NadeNadeShikoShiko 23

This whole time travelling thing seems very loose.

ARAIDOKI 23

This plan seems extremely convoluted even for angels standards.

Can't Ride A Bicycle! 24

What a kind brother.

High School Ninja Girl, Otonashi-san 23

Can't fault a mother wanting some life savings.

In a Heartbeat 22

So sudden.

Logick 20

A tease about that girl.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's like a spirit bomb, right, and the feelings of her friends are in her soup.

Jintor

I feel like my enjoyment of soma is slightly hampered because I have a very crappy palette which can't really tell the difference between a good dish and a great dish, only between good dishes and terrible crap

Haly

Maybe you haven't had really great dishes? Unless you've been to some fancy/acclaimed places and couldn't see the hype.

Jintor

I'm the kind of person who prefers to have good food consistently available than to have one 'STUPENDOUS' meal because i'll have forgotten what that meal tastes like within a few days

Haly

I'm the kind of person who prefers to have good food consistently available than to have one 'STUPENDOUS' meal because i'll have forgotten what that meal tastes like within a few days

Well good food consistently is fine and all, but it doesn't hurt to try a special thing every now and then to see what the fuss is all about.

Food is one of my great passions in life.

Jintor

Well good food consistently is fine and all, but it doesn't hurt to try a special thing every now and then to see what the fuss is all about.

Food is one of my great passions in life.

the best is when you find something amazing

and that something amazing is now consistently available

hell yeah motherfucker

upandaway

Maybe you haven't had really great dishes? Unless you've been to some fancy/acclaimed places and couldn't see the hype.
Not 100% related to your post but so far, between fancy places and my mom's cooking or other cheap local places, I always think the latter tastes way better. Not because it's familiar or whatever but just downright better. Fancy places do some weird weird stuff that I don't know if I agree with. I don't know, man. I don't know about that.

There's a really neat old man next street that stuffs like 6-7 shnitzels in a pita and calls it a day, and eating that is enough to make me happy and cozy for a week. The other day I chose "schnitzel with bread" in some crazy restaurant and they gave me something white (tasted like one-dimensional spaghetti).

I don't know man. High end places are weird. I haven't found a single one that I liked. Doesn't help that I don't like the taste of butter or cream.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Not 100% related to your post but so far, between fancy places and my mom's cooking or other cheap local places, I always think the latter tastes way better. Not because it's familiar or whatever but just downright better. Fancy places do some weird weird stuff that I don't know if I agree with. I don't know, man. I don't know about that.

There's a really neat old man next street that stuffs like 6-7 shnitzels in a pita and calls it a day, and eating that is enough to make me happy and cozy for a week. The other day I chose "schnitzel with bread" in some crazy restaurant and they gave me something white (tasted like one-dimensional spaghetti).

I don't know man. High end places are weird. I haven't found a single one that I liked. Doesn't help that I don't like the taste of butter or cream.

Just because a place is expensive doesn't mean it's good.

upandaway

Just because a place is expensive doesn't mean it's good.
Yeah but um, you'd expect that I'd nail at least one over the course of my life. Maybe it's just this country or something.

I'll try a couple of fancy places when I become a Los Angeles in 2 months.

Haly

Fancy was the bad word. Just because the meal was expensive doesn't necessarily mean it was good. Street food/home food is some of the best food out there.

However, for really great food you might have to shell out a bit. Like for sushi, or ramen, or burgers.

Jintor

Fancy was the bad word. Just because the meal was expensive doesn't necessarily mean it was good. Street food/home food is some of the best food out there.

However, for really great food you might have to shell out a bit. Like for sushi, or ramen, or burgers.

best food is bought from a street vendor at either 7am in the morning or around 9pm at night

that fuckin' roti man. sogood.gif

upandaway

aww wat happened :scy? Did you see all of hinagiku's confessions?
While we're there, lemme just say I've observed a 100% correlation between girls who get their first confessions misunderstood and girls who don't win, excluding main heroines.

Hinagiku stay strong. Hamster I'm not saying it's over, but it's over. Stay strong too though.

I always butt heads with my dad when we go out for dinner cause he'll always say to order some silly expensive dish and I'll shoot him down, since I would never want to spend that much money on food.

survivor

Banned
Going through backlog, finished Aoi Hana vol1. Seems that I forgot I was actually reading this series long time ago. Unlike Takako's other series, Wandering Son where I had problems with it jumping around too much, this was rather easier to follow and more restraint in that aspect.

wonzo

Banned
Going through backlog, finished Aoi Hana vol1. Seems that I forgot I was actually reading this series long time ago. Unlike Takako's other series, Wandering Son where I had problems with it jumping around too much, this was rather easier to follow and more restraint in that aspect.
Yeah, about that…

Haly

best food is bought from a street vendor at either 7am in the morning or around 9pm at night

that fuckin' roti man. sogood.gif

Do you live in India or something?

7AM roti god damn fucking spoiled.

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 69

Mostly flashback still. I'm interested to see if Tadokoro is somehow going to win this. I have no clue how far the author will let her advance if she even gets past this one.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kingdom 164

You know, if kyou was a child who ouki raised...

Wouldn't that just mean that we've been usagi dropped?

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi 05

Generally I would question what her powers really are, how she can use magic, how does talking to the past and now I guess future kings help her, but whatever. Fun chapter, she shows that can fight and she gained her first harem member.

Keep fighting Heartbreaker Queen!

_hekk05

Banned
Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi 05

Generally I would question what her powers really are, how she can use magic, how does talking to the past and now I guess future kings help her, but whatever. Fun chapter, she shows that can fight and she gained her first harem member.

Keep fighting Heartbreaker Queen!

That Heartbroken King though. What a sad life

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma 69

Mostly flashback still. I'm interested to see if Tadokoro is somehow going to win this. I have no clue how far the author will let her advance if she even gets past this one.

Tadokoro wins tournament

believe

Soma

Shoukugeki no Soma (latest)

I am preparing the most obnoxious post for all the unbelievers when Tadokoro wins.

I am also preparing the most saltiest post in the off chance that she loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom