• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Datte Asobi Desho? 2
Bncbi1KCYAAj03I.png:large

We need more people like Yoshiki-san in manga, ideal boyfriend material, and spoiling Sunohara so much, I cant wait for the hotspring chapter.

Bokura no Mitsudomoe Sensou extras (end)
tumblr_n5gxjbNXIM1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Good extra end with them playing Biohazard and a bit more after their long vacation.

I think Shoowa sums it up perfectly in terms of the story being a bit on the nonsense and baffling side but it was still entertaining in how crazy some events were, the threesome moment probably would be the defining moment and aspect to the manga in the early chapters.

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 260

Akashi went into the Zone earlier than I expected. I guess he is going to dominate the next 2-3 chapters and then Seirin will counter it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Uwagaki 15

You know, honestly this whole thing can be resolved without it being like this if Ajio wasn't such a pussy.

Like, I don't even know why kazuya is even in the picture anymore. It's not even his fault, he just found what he really wanted.

But I guess in the end Kaoki just can't be separate and eventually he had to win chiaki over? I dunno man. She feels like a distinct person from chiaki now so even that feels a bit wrong.

Uwagaki 15

You know, honestly this whole thing can be resolved without it being like this if Ajio wasn't such a pussy.

Like, I don't even know why kazuya is even in the picture anymore. It's not even his fault, he just found what he really wanted.

But I guess in the end Kaoki just can't be separate and eventually he had to win chiaki over? I dunno man. She feels like a distinct person from chiaki now so even that feels a bit wrong.

He needs to understand that if one of them is saying she likes him and it's ok to win her, then the other one agrees. They are the same person, or at least 99% the same. In fact, I consider that Chiaki said it was ok for them to win over her, because she secretly wanted to be in that relation, to forget Kazuya and be happy with a new relation as Kaoki is.

I feel bad because Antiwhippy is reading Kingdom like five times faster then me. I'm still on chapter 52.
I just can't seem to find a good hook point were I can marathon super fast.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Which is pretty much why I don't understand why he's so fixated on kazuya in this equation. It's not like kazuya broke up with chiaki with bad intentions. He even pretty much found out why from the man himself and thought it was ok, before the reveal of who he is.

Guess he just wanted a "fair fight" or something. I dunno man.

Despite all that I do enjoy the way the manga is trying to play with the fact that Kaoki and Chiaki have now both developed fairly separate paths, with the hard choice being that one of them has to lose out when they merge back.

I hope chiaki keeps kaoki's hair when they merge back though. Best hair.

I feel bad because Antiwhippy is reading Kingdom like five times faster then me. I'm still on chapter 52.
I just can't seem to find a good hook point were I can marathon super fast.

Secret for me is that I skip a lot of irrelevant bullshit, or just stuff that I can tell at a glance that it's going to take few pages to progress to something meaningful.

So like... all of the battle stuff that doesn't involve the shin, kyoukai or the generals.

Guess he just wanted a "fair fight" or something. I dunno man.

He is the typical manga protag. Beta, super good guy, he wouldn't kill a fly, will sacrifice himself for others, etc. The very same moment he discovered a conflict between her and him, he choose her side over himself, even if he is being told otherwise.

All You Need Is Kill 14

This has to be nearing the end as this chapter seemed to scream final assault, especially since the mimics are at the base. But the coffee scene and such was a good change from the headache induced situations of the past.

Toriko 276

Teared up like Komatsu, all four traveling together sharing meals, and their animal partners around is how Toriko needs to be as it goes now.

Eating Soylent Mean though is a bit awkward, eating something with a persons face on it like that, and it even cries seems creepy.

Seraph of the End 18
Felt like the longest chapter in awhile. Perhaps it was the setup of the chapter with Yu just being there to start this affair and then it going to the Hiragi and Ichinose family and Mahiro issue and then tying it back to Yu.

Im just glad everyone decided to be friends and family to the end, and openly willing to let Mika into their circle once they get strong enough, it will be so good.

Im hoping Yu's Cursed Gear release Asuramaru will be one of materialization instead of one of possession.

Ao No Exorcist

Glasses boy faces a titan... almost gets eaten

Traitor friends gives no fuck

Magi 224

Sheba is doing everything correctly

Standing side by side with Solomon

yet some how she still becomes evil.... something fucked up probably happened later on

All this Sheba progress is going to go down the gutter.... just please end us of our misery

NastyBook

Shokugeki no Soma 69 (hehehe)

That's right, Megumi! Don't let that man punk your people!

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru 265

lol damn. Nice fight, though.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 123

Another good cha

Freezing 158

She was totally gonna drug this dude. lol

Finalow

She was about to start a new series she had been working on for quite a while but "whoops, I'm pregnant", so that got postponed and she drew that recent Mushishi short story instead.
lol, I see. that short story is Bio Luminescence from Filament? It seemed quite interesting since I read that it's two Mushishi stories set in modern day Japan and with different characters than the long running series. but I couldn't find it in english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom