• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Peephole 24
peephole24.png

That girl deserves to die for that truly horrifying plastic surgery job.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Nisekoi 122
Didn't peg Ruri for the language type... Seems too romantic for her.

also, what the fuck. No one is inheriting the yakuza/gangster/police business? what. the. hell. why the fuck would you make an interesting setting like this and just make it completely irrelevant to your characters' lives?

fuck

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
fucking shiratori with the fucking mecha

genius

edit:
Donyatsu 18
oh, so this is where wonzo's avatar comes from

thank god it was just rice and not what I was thinking it was

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 472

Robin, why did you betray them? You could have completed Big Emperor. ;-;

Is that teacher going to be important soon?

I feel like this isn't the end for him for some reason. Usually those types of characters are the secretly badass types.

Rhapsody

Banned
Nisekoi 122

I actually liked this chapter. No story progression, but it was nice seeing old faces again and seeing characters treated as just students.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I like that dude. Kind of creepy, but with a pattern of speech I wouldn't expect from him

Is that teacher going to be important soon?

I feel like this isn't the end for him for some reason. Usually those types of characters are the secretly badass types.
I'm assuming you're talking about Nisekoi. I don't think so. I think Komi is getting a little fond of using the POV of a background character. Like the last time, it was Marika's underling who was in love with her assistant, Honda.

upandaway

Nisekoi

I always wondered what I would have done if we had these sessions. It's pretty much never thought about over here.

That teacher is never going to show up again (except for once more when this chapter repeats itself in ~150 chapters)

Mortemis

Banned
Nisekoi

I like this teacher's attitude toward Raku and the harem. Just smoke a cig and ignore it.

Life lessons right here mang.
That and telling me to kill my lungs. :)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 485
Holy shit Zoro.
hoooooooooooooollllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Revo

The Breaker: New Waves 160

Our little Shi-swoon~ is all grown up.

Fairy Tail 384

Well, I guess I didn't expect that.

Tizoc

One Piece 470-477
Decided to catch up and
oh hey Sabo's alive, on the one hand I can get him staying away from Ace and Luffy to keep them safe, as well as spending most of his time in the New World to help Dragon, but I dread his flashback simply because I am sick and tired of OP flashbacks lol.
Non the less, him being one of the top operatives of Dragons' orginization is kinda funny.

...but man Usopp gets himself into the wierdest shit, and I'm loving him all over again

EDIT: HEY WAIT A MINUTE
Robin was with the Revolutionary army, was she told not to tell Luffy about Sabo? Eh wouldn't be too surprising seeing as Robin can keep a secret

EDIT2: HOLY SHIT
500 Mil. Belly Bounty on effin' Usopp! GAF I CAN'T!
^Can someone provide me with an avatar sized image of Usopp's reaction please?

Fairy tail

For a second i thought Lucy´s friendship will summon the spirit king.

Kingdom

Poor Ten.

Kuroko no basket

Bullshit is coming up in the upcoming chapters.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kingdom 385

Wooo, caught up.

Goddamn shin I know you're emotional but no need to be an ass to kyoukai. It's not really her fault.

Hope karyo-ten is ok though.

Also finished it but still no 7 seeds impressions from laughing banana. Tsk tsk.

I'll give my early verdict though
I still think 7 seeds is better. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom