• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
kenichi

whoa is this the beginning of the end? it came out of nowhere. thought this manga would take another 500 chapters to end.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kingdom 386

Oh, huh, didn't realise that a new chapter was released.

Poor karyo ten though. Getting family-zoned.

Also we have caught up to the raws right?

Kenichi

I have no idea why most of them are defecting but sure, whatever I guess.

Jintor

So they put out Sasameki Koto except they called it Whispered Words.

Whatever, it's Shoujo Ai and it's in print in English so I bought it. I've never even heard of this publisher before

_hekk05

Banned
So i just discovered 神様と運命革命のパラドクス [kamisama to unmei kakumei no paradox].

2 volumes out, no scans whatsoever, no groups picked it up.

*salivates*

Also Zettai Karen Children 358 first page has a hilarious TWGOK reference

Lain

So they put out Sasameki Koto except they called it Whispered Words.

Whatever, it's Shoujo Ai and it's in print in English so I bought it. I've never even heard of this publisher before

I found a few typo in their edition, but otherwise it wasn't bad, though too big for my taste. Damn Americans and their love for unorthodox weaponsbig books.

Jintor

I found a few typo in their edition, but otherwise it wasn't bad, though too big for my taste. Damn Americans and their love for unorthodox weaponsbig books.

It's probably a sales decision. Probably an easier sell to sell multi-volumes than it is to sell singles, especially for these botique kinds of series.

Ctrl + T

cVz7rMs.png

OTyM20u.jpg

An artbook from famous Inio Asano, it contains two short stories.
Wish for spring. Very short, but it's a decent bittersweet story about a girl moving out. There isn't a lot of context, but even then you can extract the character's feeling and feel some empathy.
The sunflower. A guy suffering depression after his parents deaths, but he has a visit... It kind of interesting, it tries to cross narrations and be smart about it, but it's confusing and not that good.

Of course, the art is as good and as sharp as always.

_hekk05

Banned
The Breaker New Waves 160

Man the plot moves way too slowly for a battle manhwa.

I'm now looking forward to the waifu splash pages more than the actual chapters, although it seems as though a fight is about to break out in the next.
Knowing the series, there'll be at least 1 more chapter of talking

kasane

I'm now looking forward to the waifu splash pages more than the actual chapters, although it seems as though a fight is about to break out in the next.

You mean the talker

And yes currently the only good thing about it are awesome waifu covers

kasane

Mangaf we should make a publishing house

Damn i wish i learned french when i had the chance, tho i guess it will still feel unnatural to me

Kurita

Yeah Komikku is a relatively small and young company but so far they've been really competent. Their work on Nobunaga no Chef is really good and the translation notes are neat. It's a pleasure to read it.

Zweizer

Banned
Yeah Komikku is a relatively small and young company but so far they've been really competent. Their work on Nobunaga no Chef is really good and the translation notes are neat. It's a pleasure to read it.

I'm guessing the translation notes are different from Pika's? These are a pain to read, crammed all together at the front.

On another note, I wonder why they added the English-translated title on the corner.

France is our least favorite neighbor, there I said it.

France is the neighbor we mooch good stuff from.

Mesoian

Kyou no Yuiko-san - 19

FUCK ALREADY! CHRIST!

Prison School - 111

If they go the road of making the shorthaired girl in the student council actually fall for Andre, I think this story will be back on the right track.

Also Joe, you stupid son of a bitch.

KumaJG

Kingdom 385

Wooo, caught up.

Goddamn shin I know you're emotional but no need to be an ass to kyoukai. It's not really her fault.

Hope karyo-ten is ok though.

I hated that scene when I read it. Ten fault for going into battle. Gawd I hate Ten, she is such an irrelevant character. She is approaching Sakura level of hate from me.

elyetis

I found that New waves was mostly well paced up until now, but it get kind of disapointing during the last ~20 chapter ( and might still be for 1-3 chapters ).

Aizo

Banned
Eyeshield 21 - Vol. 19-20
Yes, I'm still slowly reading this. I think I read this so slowly because I kinda just don't want it to end, honestly. The amount of character development that goes on is just insane. Musashi's new haircut is sexy as fuck.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

So the new teacher just thinks what the reader thinks. Is Raku supposed to be unlikable by the readers?

Swagamoto getting released in France = OH OUAIS PUTAING

Ana Satsujin 1
Why do the first pages seem oddly familiar...? ಠ_ಠ
Oh it's like Nozoki Ana
The ending's a little different though.

Xl0dMqh.png

Would you?

So, while I reorganized my manga, I noticed a forgotten manga, Unbalance x Unbalance. I started reading it some years ago, but I reached the last chapter in that time... and I remember starting to be a too typical shonen romance series (except for the age gap), so I left it unfinished. But today I noticed it ended entirely, so well... I will try to finish it.

Ana Satsujin 8
Japan's response to Dexter. Only virginier.
Aaaaw we've all been there buddy.
Seriously though, Yamigawa's stupid. Who does kinky handcuff-rough foreplay with someone they saw murder in cold blood just before ?

Xl0dMqh.png

Would you?

So, while I reorganized my manga, I noticed a forgotten Unbalance x Unbalance. I started reading it some years ago, but I reached the last chapter in that time... and I remember starting being a too typical shonen romance series (except for the age gap), so I left it unfinished. But today I noticed it ended entirely, so well... I will try to finish it.

I remember it fondly as the series where the MC gets on with his teacher. And beats the crap out of a femal high school student who bullied his friend. Shame I never finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom