• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Revo I got you an avatar, here take it:

transparent.gif

Raditz was killed off in like one of the first few episodes of DBZ dude. I know the manga sucks now, but give its main character a little more credit than that!

Well yeah but Dragon Ball and even early DBZ characters where capable of reaching the moon with their KI blast so they where way ahead of Naruto characters, which are pretty tame power level wise compared to most shonen. But Naruto is crazy powerful right now.

Lain

Oh hey I got a response from Seven Seas re: Nana. This internet thing is great.

I bet the length is a larger deterrent than the smut, based on that answer. Sigh.

Length being a deterrent is something about the American manga market that I don't understand. Especially when 11 volumes isn't really all that long.

upandaway

It's a great flower. I won't comment on the mortality issues though!

do you know me
Your posts are like your avatar kasane. Even if this thread hid nicknames, tags and avatars, I'd be able to tell your posts apart from everyone else 100% of the time.

scy

Length being a deterrent is something about the American manga market that I don't understand. Especially when 11 volumes isn't really all that long.

I can understand not wanting a super long series but, yeah, 11 volumes doesn't really seem long enough to warrant that worry.

kasane

It's a great flower. I won't comment on the mortality issues though!

Your posts are like your avatar kasane. Even if this thread hid nicknames, tags and avatars, I'd be able to tell your posts apart from everyone else 100% of the time.

panda kun is a stalker confirmed

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece chapter 458

Wtf @ how the zombies decorated sanji, luffy, and zoro?

And of course, saying the words "beautiful," "meat," and "sword" get them to wake up. Like magic

upandaway

Wait what
Do you want me to like, skip your posts when I read the thread or something

I mean looking at posts is kind of a thing that happens around here

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Shogukake no Soma 70.

So we have to conflicting Shounen tropes here.

The flashback trope vs. showing your stuff first means defeat trope.

Makes the whole unpredictable. Well played, well played.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Is incredible how Miyaichi can become even less likeable with each issue... Should I continue with the manga, GAF?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece 461
So just how fast can Franky build stuff? He made a bridge off-panel while sanji, usopp, and zoro were discussing their next course of action.

Edit: Haha, the ghosts have no effect on usopp

wonzo

Banned
Teppu 26

Yeah eyebrows is definitely autistic given her complete inability to pick-up on basic social cues.

Witchcraft Works 34

I really do like the sheer attention to detail the author puts into the art with all the little bits of foreshadowing crammed into the background. Really makes me wish they'd do a spinoff with Tanpopo.

monster waifus 24

the girl was a chuuni lmfao
deadmanny.png

Stretch 20

wrekt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom