• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

GTO Paradise Lost 1

oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man

ecUOYuf.png

Onizuka being Onizuka

Is this the new sequel?

bigkrev

A little late, but Amazon lists the big version of Attack on Titan at 10.5 x 7 x 3 inches, 4.5 lbs.

Viz Bigs are 8.6 x 5.8 x 1.5 inches, this is closer to traditional comic size (10x6).

A little late, but Amazon lists the big version of Attack on Titan at 10.5 x 7 x 3 inches, 4.5 lbs.

Viz Bigs are 8.6 x 5.8 x 1.5 inches, this is closer to traditional comic size (10x6).

So it's pretty much the size of your normal piece of paper and as heavy as a blunt weapon no one expected you would use.

kasane

Shonan 14 Days is on the middle of the original series, I think? I remember reading some scans but that was long time ago.

I thought it was about onizuka and his gang. I think im gonna read it right now

Edit: Oh yeah since im bored im gonna re-read vagabond too.

Shonan 14 days is the prequel right?

And from what i heard its more serious

No that's the side story when Onizuka is already teacher and happens during GTO

the one you are thinking is Shonan Junai Gumi aka GTO the early years (that's when he was still in the gang and stuff).

That Shueisha WSJ media guide of 2014 gave an update on the series circ numbers.
tumblr_n4jeb21PQF1qbxqfpo1_500.png

One Piece : 307,440,000
Dragon Ball : 159,500,000
Kochi Kame : 157,200,000
Naruto : 131,510,000
Slam Dunk : 121,360,000
Bleach : 82 070 000
Jojo's bizarre adventure : 69,410,000
Hunter x Hunter : 66,290,000
Rurouni Kenshin : 59,100,000
Yuyu Hakusho : 50,000,000

Cerity

Shonan 14 days is about the few days he disappeared in the middle of the original series.
Shonan junai-gumi is about onizuka and the gang.

Aizo

Banned
Y'know, when I left my apartment yesterday morning, I thought, "Ah, maybe a new thread will be started when I get back tonight." Then, I got back, and there were 10 pages in a new thread. I'll try to post more and read more, this time!

Akito said:
Ha.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
it's awful that chapters are coming out really slowly but that has nothing to do with the manga itself.

Well of course it has something to do with the manga itself...?

ONE's artwork is awful *technically* (although it has a lot of character!), but the pacing of his story is good, unlike Murata where you often just have a whole chapter dedicated to some blast or something like that.

Tbf all characters in this will suffer the same fate :p

Seriously though
he allegedly was executed along with his whole family plus retainers during the actual rebellion so i guess he got off a bit easy in this one? :(

Or apparently it was just his family/retainers and he escaped to Zhao and got land?

From what I can tell he actually surrendered to Zhao and get a land as a reward or something like that.

Twin Star Exorcists 4-5
BmHA-J5CcAIGw_h.png

Why cant he be drawn like this all the time, second best look for him after the bedhair look in the home.

Antagonist design is great though needed way more panels.

It did feel like this was a sort of conclusion to some prologue of sorts for the series. Great first five chapters.

kasane

Are you ready for Kei Sasuga's (the renowned author of GE - Good Ending) newest work?

Looks like suffering is pretty high with this one as well.

Looks like art has improved so theres that.

More suffering is good ( sometimes )

That Shueisha WSJ media guide of 2014 gave an update on the series circ numbers.
tumblr_n4jeb21PQF1qbxqfpo1_500.png

One Piece : 307,440,000
Dragon Ball : 159,500,000
Kochi Kame : 157,200,000
Naruto : 131,510,000
Slam Dunk : 121,360,000
Bleach : 82 070 000
Jojo's bizarre adventure : 69,410,000
Hunter x Hunter : 66,290,000
Rurouni Kenshin : 59,100,000
Yuyu Hakusho : 50,000,000

One Piece