• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stulaw

Clockwork Planet 3-6
I actually forgot this existed, they're getting closer to the tower now, I wonder what Imouto-bot's going to be like.

I think I might start collecting the HxH manga, I like the cover art.

I think I might start collecting the HxH manga, I like the cover art.

16-v13-front-normal.jpg

hunter28.jpg

16-v8-front-normal.jpg

It's certainly...something.

Marche90

I'm still unsure as to what to read nowadays that TWGOK ended, but it might have been for the best, since it will allow me to pick up new series that I wouldn't have read otherwise.

Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki 1-3

The 4koma is funny, but damn! That (not-blood-related) sister is brutal. Can't wait to finish it and start the sequel :lol

Kamisama Gokko One Shot

Another work by the same mangaka. It was actually a really nice, relaxed read, even though I saw that ending coming from a mile away.

Nisekoi 120

Judging by their collective amnesia, they probably spent most of their time playing together in the local drug store.

Also Marika's a pretty shrewd judge of character, so if she doesn't like Yui, I'll roll with that. Can't say she's doing much for me at the moment anyway.

:E
at least it wasn't Yamada
You know what's going to happen next time now, right?

Stinky

Okay wtf

The PROMO for the HxH announcement has got half-assed Togashi scribbles.

It isnt even back yet and he has regressed to Not Giving a Shit mode.

Nekoka Danshi no Shitsukekata 10

Stunning page and nice mix for the style.

For this third volume of the ongoing relationship with the animal transforming brothers was fun watching Michiru get a job and the rest bug him in the restaurant. Almost thought it was going to be a slice of lifey chapter but they tied it in together nicely with the dog plot watching Michiru background. She promised the climax would be this volume, so Im expecting a lot.

Doubutsu no Kuni 50-53

It's over! It was a fun ride. Thank God
Tarouza didn't die
. So.. what about those human children, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom