• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also dramatis your wall of shame picture is beautiful.

But so long as you have Nisekoi on the smut banner, I will forever complain about it.

:E

My Bro once told me he's viable in the Pokemon trading card game as well.

Not sure how truthful he was though.

Probably depends on which card since there's a bunch of them.

Whoever pampers me more.

Self admitting traitorous scum.

so that's how you play

W-well I-I mean I *hides*

L5M0X4S.gif

such lifeless eyes of a murderer

-------
DB Minus
Reread Minus..... plot holes aside I wonder if they'll continue this fight between Jago and kid Goku

Dragon Ball Minus (Omake) The Rocket Child of Destiny.
So we finally get to see Goku's mum, and how Jacko's journey got started, it's completely different from the animé version. Not really much to see here other than Goku's moe mother and him in Saiyan armour.

This is out too?

Guess I have something else to read later.

Speaking of this, they really did up the lewd. Not that I mind, really. Makes me wonder what happens when (...if?) Misaki shows up again with this increased lewd level.

...so are they actually together? I can't keep up with the antics.

Oh lordy, I forgot about her.

Maybe she'll finally succeed in eating him.

i know a lot of actual smut

But are they good smut?

But TLRD and Monster Musume have enough smut for 10+ mangas.

Don't forget Minamoto and Soma whenever Tosh feels like it.

kewlmyc

If I ever do buy manga, it'll be only Magi, AoT Colossal Editions, and HxH. Probably Tonari no Seki-kun when it releases this Fall as well.

kewlmyc

that looks unreasonably large. Larger than vizbigs?

Think it's mostly perspective. Look at it compared to the other volumes. It isn't much bigger.

I'm interested in it because it'd be cool to own the entire series in 4 big volumes (if the 20 volumes only thing is true).

My read through seemed like it consisted of 80% Nisekoi and 20% everything else.

Seems normal.

Well there is the B2/W2 and X/Y that hasn't seen any translations as far as I know.

I really want to read B2/W2.

Heard they made Nate awesome.

Did you at least finish the game?

Yes.

But not before the Bank was out and started trading like my life depended on it.

anyone have any recommendations for something similar to Hoozuki-san?

aka funny, lewd, reads fast (maybe 4-koma?). you know, that sort of style.

scy recommended Doujin Work, which i'm gonna try, anyone have any other ideas?

Aho girl, I guess.

I'm like 6 chapters in and it definitely seems to have that funny, lewd, 4 koma style you're looking for.

Frogger-is-mean.jpg

Gonna say this now.

Do not use that to scare any juniors away.

kasane

Think it's mostly perspective. Look at it compared to the other volumes. It isn't much bigger.

I'm interested in it because it'd be cool to own the entire series in 4 big volumes (if the 20 volumes only thing is true).

i only have 1 series thats in big volumes and that is vagabond

Just like Ou Ki.

Doomed by real history.

Tbf all characters in this will suffer the same fate :p

Seriously though
he allegedly was executed along with his whole family plus retainers during the actual rebellion so i guess he got off a bit easy in this one? :(

Or apparently it was just his family/retainers and he escaped to Zhao and got land?

survivor

Banned
Kimi ga Inakya Dame tte Itte 1-2
The main girl is the childhood friend? What a doomed fate. Pretty standard high school shoujo romance writing. It's also amusing to see the student teacher relationship angle about to be dropped by the second chapter and replaced with a love triangle. Such fast pacing. I give this 1-2 volumes before it's canned, I can't see it hooking that many readers.

They are not hacked :/

At least mine are not.

so that's how you play

Have to always look out for the best opportunities.

Just the way I live my life~

RIP MC.

Still unsure what's the status between MC and aneki.

I dunno.

Think I need to reread the original again because they definitely seem a lot closer now.

GorouxMizuno is still my secret OTP no matter what happened.

I'm definitely interested in it since it doesn't sound like a typical adventure through Unova thing.

I forgot about Bank. I been itching to replay Pokemon but meh.

You'll come around whenever Z gets released.

Or when we take a trip to Hoenn.

Yeah, I'm basically waiting for the Z or whatever's next.

I was thinking of picking up X but found out it doesn't change my friend safari so didn't want to bother anymore, lol.

I picked up Y and regretted it.
I was waiting for GREY last gen and it never came so I jumped on fast.
Still gonna get Z though. Unless they do more tricky shit.

Rhapsody

Banned
I picked up Y and regretted it.
I was waiting for GREY last gen and it never came so I jumped on fast.
Still gonna get Z though. Unless they do more tricky shit.

Haha, same. Never got B/W, then sequels were announced so I just bought B/W.

Bought Y anyways just because of a Target B2G1 deal.

How many pages?

Based dramatis
CWHJ99K.jpg
YOU KILLED ME DRAMATIS

So #dead I looped all the way back around to #live. I can almost taste dakku's delicious despair from here, and it more than compensates for me failing to reach the wall (for the 10th time).

So which manga's character death shocks/saddens you the most, GAF?

Give the manga title and spoiler your answer, just to be safe.

As for me....... hmmm, need to give it a thought.
Yuuko's death
(why am I even tagging this?) from Tasogare Otome x Amnesia is an odd answer because it isn't some sudden unexpected development. Hell, it's a major reoccurring plot point that happens before the series even begins. But
seeing how it actually played out towards the end made for one of the most shocking / saddening chapters in all the manga I've read. Primarily because of the contrast when you see Yuuko's last moments as a broken bundle of unfiltered hatred, rather than the spirited, positive, playful character she usually is. The phenomenal art just strengthens the impact.

Tokisaki Kurumi best girl avatar up for grabs

ekbsgh.png

Fun fact: I'm the only living member of GAF who's using a best Kurumi avatar. I went through all 131,217 other members to make sure.

Anyway, you're a good person and you're doing god's work. I'd switch if I wasn't already wearing her.

Otome Sensou 1

21039586hho4t.jpg

Set in 15th century Bohemia, the MC is the sole survivor of a town ravaged by a Christian knight order. Raped and left for dead, she's picked up by a travelling mercenary unit, given a gun and taken on as a new recruit. First chapter is, uh, fairly graphic in places, and the ending makes it clear that suffering is going to be a reoccurring theme throughout the story. Backlogged.

Sayuri 1

JICPyT8.png

From the author of High Score Girl comes a short horror series about a family who move into an old countryside house. Surprise surprise, it turns out to be a really frightful place to live. The opening chapter ends just as things are about to become interesting, but I'll follow it to see the body count gradually rack up.

OT Twelve, baby!

New Thread, time to play "What are you currently reading?"
Everything and nothing.

YOU KILLED ME DRAMATIS

So #dead I looped all the way back around to #live. I can almost taste dakku's delicious despair from here, and it more than compensates for me failing to reach the wall (for the 10th time).

:E
at least it wasn't Yamada

Fun fact: I'm the only living member of GAF who's using a best Kurumi avatar. I went through all 131,217 other members to make sure.

Anyway, you're a good person and you're doing god's work. I'd switch if I wasn't already wearing her.

I bet you killed the others

scy

Ana Satsujin 21

Emergency procedure!

Get knocked the fuck out

Works every time to get away from a tense atmosphere.

...I know she kills on a whim, but that was really not the time or place to do so.

Always murder time.

Makes it actually awkward to root for her with this random kill. Unless there's more to it, I guess.

I always get the second game.

I was expecting that to lead to something lewd

I'm not lewd all the time

You're the only one brave enough to have that.

I don't know what your talking about

Hypothetical situation.

Junior comes in with smiles and rainbows

up demands his list and he/she answers it along with a snide Toriko comment

You see it and go to grab your Froggy picture

Not hard to see what happens next.

Charade

anyone have any recommendations for something similar to Hoozuki-san?

aka funny, lewd, reads fast (maybe 4-koma?). you know, that sort of style.

scy recommended Doujin Work, which i'm gonna try, anyone have any other ideas?

I think I recommended it before, idk if you checked it out already, but maybe Kyou no Asuka Show? It's not as slapstick but still amusing.

Hypothetical situation.

Junior comes in with smiles and rainbows

up demands his list and he/she answers it along with a snide Toriko comment

You see it and go to grab your Froggy picture

Not hard to see what happens next.

That was an Onodera comment though

makes everything irrelevant

you're evil man

you guys made me this way

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magi 222

Seems simple enough.... can't understand how people though it was too complex

Always murder time.

Makes it actually awkward to root for her with this random kill. Unless there's more to it, I guess.

In her mind.

He's a cop + Will cause trouble for me later + Perfect position = Screw it, let's just kill him now.

Would not be surprised.

im playing through grisaia and i already found 2 best girls

Julia? Amane? Yumiko? Michiru?

Please don't say Makina

kasane

In her mind.

He's a cop + Will cause trouble for me later + Perfect position = Screw it, let's just kill him now.

Would not be surprised.

Julia? Amane? Yumiko? Michiru?

Please don't say Makina

dont worry its not makina

im gonna hold off till i really declare whos the best girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom