• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
She actually has an excuse to be on hiatus.
Not "There's a new Dragon Quest and I need to bang my hot Sailor Moon wife".

Wasn't hating on her for that. :p

---------------------------

tumblr_n4m5jcln2F1qzdctco1_500.jpg

What a bad nendo.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Mob Psycho 100 60
Reigen being the boss. Truly a professional scammer

GTO Paradise Lost
Onizuka in prison. Apparently he is promoted to teach high school before going to jail, which mean new student and everything

Dresden

When's the next big Japanese gaming event?
Just in case they announce a new Dragon Quest and we can begin the countdown to Togashi's next hiatus.

TGS in September... probably the biggest danger to his productivity if nothing pops up at E3.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Dragon Quest X is an MMO isn't it?
How'd he pull himself out of that one

That's a very good question.

TGS in September... probably the biggest danger to his productivity if nothing pops up at E3.

If anything Dragon Quest related happens at E3, it would probably be the localization of DQVII 3DS, a game that's been out in Japan for... *checks* OVER A YEAR?! Damn it Squeenix...

Rosario Vampire Epilogue

Set up for a potential sequel, but honestly, not much more development for any character but Inner Moka. The Harem appears to be alive and well though. At least we get one final fan service shot of each of the girls.

scy

Rosario Vampire Epilogue

Set up for a potential sequel, but honestly, not much more development for any character but Inner Moka. The Harem appears to be alive and well though. At least we get one final fan service shot of each of the girls.

the only thing that mattered

Sangoku Rensenki ~Otome no Heihou!~ 03

Our otome lead understands the horror of war while she goes doki doki with the pretty boys of Shu kingdom.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I thinkkkkkk it's still on hiatus due to the mangaka's health problems or something.

And not because some shiny new game came out for a popular series unlike some other series.
ah shit, I remember that now... I hope she gets better :(

Imasugu Oniichan ni Imouto Datte Iitai! 1-6
why did I waste my time on this shit

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
You read it because it said oniichan and imouto in the title.
I read it for the cute bed scene dakku posted, I wanted context

honestly, as someone with a sibling, the fetishization of incest is kind of gross. Adoptive isn't as bad as blood related, but it's still pretty gross.

Mortemis

Banned
Don't people hate GE? Is it bad?

It wasn't bad enough to make me remember what exactly left me with a bad taste in my mouth, hell I barely remember exactly what happened in the manga but whenever someone reminds me of it that bad taste and a little anger crawls back to me.

It's that kind of manga.

Tripon

DONT DO IT

It wasn't bad enough to make me remember what exactly left me with a bad taste in my mouth, hell I barely remember exactly what happened in the manga but whenever someone reminds me of it that bad taste and a little anger crawls back to me.

It's that kind of manga.

eh its alright if i say so myself

Well.... it's much better than Town That Make You Rage but that's like saying it's better than a complete turd.

At least Good Ending actually had a good ending.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
At least Good Ending actually had a good ending.

Well, true.

And to say that the MC often makes me want to smack a shovel on his face isn't really something new since well, "do-something-that-makes-the-reader-want-to-smack-me-on-the-face" is something that is hard-coded to the DNA of all harem/shounenromcom lead anyways.

At least he's a million times better than Town's lead, which is such a complete irreversible turd I refuse to even say his name.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Was wondering why we got onto the topic of GE and ---

Are you ready for Kei Sasuga's (the renowned author of GE - Good Ending) newest work?

Looks like suffering is pretty high with this one as well.
ugh

at least his art improved? this joins Fuuka on my list of shit to avoid

survivor

Banned
Is there a list like that for Shoujo and the like? I want to try reading stuff on that list just to see what kind of manga that is most popular to people reading that genre.
Outside of the Wikipedia link I don't know any lists for shoujo manga specifically. Have you read Nana? It has the highest volume average sales.

Imagine the worst manga you read. GE is half as awful as that manga.

honestly, as someone with a sibling, the fetishization of incest is kind of gross. Adoptive isn't as bad as blood related, but it's still pretty gross.

Though at this point, there isn't even much incest teasing considering half the chapters were spent on non-imouto chapters. Currently it feels more haremy with a bunch of girls and one guy and the imouto thing occurs once in a while.

Though the summary gives me hope it might be good?

Only good nendo I've ever seen was the Toon Link one because it actually works.

Sakura's here to take names.

Eleuin

Never read GE last chapter, haven't felt a need for "closure."
Are you ready for Kei Sasuga's (the renowned author of GE - Good Ending) newest work?

Looks like suffering is pretty high with this one as well.
Oh wow I missed this.

LOL

scy

;______;

I have both a little sister and an older half sister. They're just fiction so it's not a big deal to me? I dunno.

I think this is where someone links that Genshiken image too.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 14

Man I said it before and I'll say it again, Seo chapters are the best.

Gimme moar.

Yes. This. A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom