• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

So he literally lived the thug life?

Lol

So the rumor goes, lol. I remember ShindouL publishing stuff in English himself a couple of years ago, although that seemed to have stopped. No matter the content, it would have been interesting to see if a guy like that could have supported himself doing both English and Japanese work.

sometimes you need to keep your things to yourself

I actually haven't read the series we're talking about.

LET THE FREEDOM FLOW.

Charade

Wasn't someone in here hoping for P to JK to be translated (the one about the highschooler and the policeman)? I see the first chapter was released...

Izayoi

Banned
Bleach is the best hole filler for your soul.
I dropped it after they "beat" Aizen (I'm assuming that they didn't actually beat him because Kubo). Worth picking back up?

Tripeace gave me a Soul Eater feeling, but it has a canceled ending if that's against your religion.
FUCK. The bane of my very existence.

I'll read it anyway because I hate myself.

I don't think anything could make me more sad than that fantastic series about the magic kid who rescues the peasant girl and lives in a flying whale getting canceled, though...

Dresden

knights of sidonia - 27

being Izana

is suffering

---

oh god, the harem grows again

yt1ZO5B.png

Okay, so... I need something to fill the Soul Eater hole. Any ideas?

seven deadly sins.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 99-100

Things to note:

- Fuck. You. Terumi. Practically want to screw his Aunt, but when it comes to Teachers, that's taboo? Holds up middle fingers

- YAY! My personal favorite girl Tsukiko returned!

- BOO! She's on the cover! My hopes for her not becoming one of the fourteen are quickly dashing.

- Sensei's first greeting was superb. She's already got the eyes and being madly in love down, now I just need to wait for the rest.

kasane

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 99-100

Things to note:

- Fuck. You. Terumi. Practically want to screw his Aunt, but when it comes to Teachers, that's taboo? Holds up middle fingers

- YAY! My personal favorite girl Tsukiko returned!

- BOO! She's on the cover! My hopes for her not becoming one of the fourteen are quickly dashing.

- Sensei's first greeting was superb. She's already got the eyes and being madly in love down, now I just need to wait for the rest.

almost all of them are best girl tier

Kieli

Fuuuuuuu.

Guys. I want to eat Franklin Barbecue so bad. :'(

But it's like half way across the universe. Wrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Charade

I can't drop everything to read something new!

Well I can cuz I'm weak like that!

P to JK 1

Female high-schooler Kako meets Kouta at a mixer. Little does she know, he's actually a policeman.

Pretty cute start. Less comedy and more romance than I thought it would have, but now that the premise is set up it'll be interesting to see where it goes from here (and with 4 volumes currently I imagine it may lean more towards comedy with a sprinkle of romance every now and then).

Well I can cuz I'm weak like that!

P to JK 1

Pretty cute start. Less comedy and more romance than I thought it would have, but now that the premise is set up it'll be interesting to see where it goes from here (and with 4 volumes currently I imagine it may lean more towards comedy with a sprinkle of romance every now and then).
Good to see it's probably as adorable as i expected it to be.

Mortemis

Banned
I don't think I can handle Seo animated.

It's like best girl of the summer was decided before anyone else got the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom