• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Though at this point, there isn't even much incest teasing considering half the chapters were spent on non-imouto chapters. Currently it feels more haremy with a bunch of girls and one guy and the imouto thing occurs once in a while.

Though the summary gives me hope it might be good?
Which is why I called it shit. The summary is super misleading on this hack LN story with suddenly nakama™ tendencies

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I have both a little sister and an older half sister. They're just fiction so it's not a big deal to me? I dunno.
Well yeah, I mean if I like the story enough, maybe I can ignore my misgivings, although that usually only works with adoptive siblings. Can't really get past blood relations. I dunno, call me close minded, but I'm not a fan.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
E3 passes by with no mention.

Holy shit are you serious?

I mean E3 already passed by? Damn, hahaha.

Either me not paying attention anymore or E3 is not that important anymore that I completely missed it.

Legit shocked.

Fire EmblemXShinMegamiTensei is coming out eventually.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... if it's not a legit Fire Emblem game with the usual/typical Fire Emblem gameplay I wouldn't be interested.

Zelda might rope me in too, actually, since I *really* am a big sucker for the classic Knight and a Princess kind of fiction, and so far only Zelda games strike that sweet spot for me.

Which is why I called it shit. The summary is super misleading on this hack LN story with suddenly nakama™ tendencies

I mean there are vague hints about it. The sword girl not showing up and the missing student having the same last name.

It's just taking too long to reach not being another LN story.

kasane

No
IT WON'T BE LIKE THAT TIME
SHH

LOOK AT ALL MUH CHARACTERS! ALL MUCH MOVES!

Well yeah, I mean if I like the story enough, maybe I can ignore my misgivings, although that usually only works with adoptive siblings. Can't really get past blood relations. I dunno, call me close minded, but I'm not a fan.

Eh well at the end of the day i remember it as fiction.

Zelda might rope me in too, actually, since I *really* am a big sucker for the classic Knight and a Princess kind of fiction, and so far only Zelda games strike that sweet spot for me.

Im in the same boat. Im looking for decent mangas like this too. Or something like Superior

Kieli

Nintendo is like the awkward kid nobody invites to the party, but comes anyway.

I won't be surprised if the reception to them is very lukewarm at TGIF, and they do their little song and dance to appease the sheeple for another year whilst their business is imploding with the rapidity of a thousand furious redox reactions.

kasane

Everyone and their mothers are screaming that that kind of fiction is sexist but eh... what can you do... I love it still.

Hahaha yeah, I am actually honestly surprised that I forgot about it.

Oh come on. Right now i think the notion of everything is sexist is sexist itself. I mean what kinda bullshit are they thinking, but that debate is a whole another issue, I enjoy those type of stories so eh whatever.

XwLzF8g.jpg

That is easily one of the best reaction faces I've seen in a while.

EDIT: lol the next panel is just as good.

scy

If I like the characters, that's usually enough for me. Plus the normal wincest joking.

I mean there are vague hints about it. The sword girl not showing up and the missing student having the same last name.

It's just taking too long to reach not being another LN story.

Wait, it develops a deeper plot?

I honestly love how nozaki translates seo's and wakamatsu's relationship into manga characters.

it's like a time loop

Wait, it develops a deeper plot?

I mean the summary basically gives it the sound of a deeper plot though nothing has happened yet.

Rikuto had a new younger brother Ayumu after his father’s remarriage. However, little did he know that Ayumu was actually a girl and it was under her mother’s orders that she pretend to be a boy to him. Every day, his heart beats a little faster around his overly cute brother (sister), while her heart aches in having to hide her true identity from her kind brother.

With the arrival of spring, Rikuto and Ayumu begin attending the popular private school Asaoka Academy, with Ayumu dressed up as a girl. As Rikuto becomes friends with his classmates, he notices that they all have something missing. His friend from middle school, Matsuri, has lost sight of what it meant to be a girl. The cool-mannered Mao dresses as a boy even though she is a girl. The extremely shy class rep Kimika wishes to change herself. With Ayumu by his side, he sets out to help them seek out what they are missing.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Honest question: Who is this ShindoL person and what did he do to make some of you talk about him in such a way that makes him like he's really something special?

Prison School 1 - 108:

A hell of a series. Pacing is an issue with some of the chapters in the middle, but it has some of the most interesting writing I've seen in a while. Great stuff. Can't wait to see what's next, cause shit is getting nuts.
Also, ass. Lots of it. We're talking prime, grade-A ass.

Boku Girl 1 - 14:

So cute~

Linebarrels of Iron 1 -103:

This series went from neat to radical to amazing to confusing to amazing to stupid to more stupid to amazing, and we're back to confusing. Because reasons.
I love the mech designs, but some of the characters have become obnoxious and boring. Still, I would recommend it to people looking for something like Evangelion, because it is VERY close to it in many aspects.

Lain

Are you ready for Kei Sasuga's (the renowned author of GE - Good Ending) newest work?

Looks like suffering is pretty high with this one as well.

Oh man! I still haven't looked at the end of GE (I'll get to it once the Italian version get there) but I'll be all over this.

Honest question: Who is this ShindoL person and what did he do to make some of you talk about him in such a way that makes him like he's really something special?

He's a great artist with a good art style and a pretty great imagination. Look into TSF Monogatari and you'll understand.

kasane

Well sometimes I think super is better than interesting, sometimes interesting is the best. The key is to put both of them together, that way it's super interesting!

totally didn't understand your question

what are you reading

Well sometimes I think super is better than interesting, sometimes interesting is the best. The key is to put both of them together, that way it's super interesting!

totally didn't understand your question

Super Interesting is better than super interesting

Charade

what are you reading

Ah I see, you thought I was reading something super interesting. I was referencing one of the other times a ShindoL work was translated that led to a couple pages of people discussing their favorite h authors and such

At least, I think that was what happened, I was still in quasi-lurk mode back then.

Lain

Ah I see, you thought I was reading something super interesting. I was referencing one of the other times a ShindoL work was translated that led to a couple pages of people discussing their favorite h authors and such

At least, I think that was what happened, I was still in quasi-lurk mode back then.

Then this is the perfect time for you to let us know which are yours preferred ones.

Tripon

Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. v1 chp 6 (light novel)

I thought the Totsuka Hikki moments in the anime werent done well but this novel really makes it seem like an excellent take on them, full with tons of blushing, body contact and hand holding, and lots of cute moments. Why cant this be the entirety of the romantic comedy. Still the Hayama Hikki one is my ship and they had good moment.

Loved the references to Mario Tennis and a few good lines.
Life is too bitter, so at least coffee should be sweet…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom