• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

Yamato Nadesico (NSFW and NSFB)

WTF did i just read? The lewdness is real.
Basically, a girl join SUmo girl club, and somehow turning into NSFW scenario...
might reduce brain cell when reading this,

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Yamato Nadesico (NSFW and NSFB)

WTF did i just read? The lewdness is real.
Basically, a girl join SUmo girl club, and somehow turning into NSFW scenario...
might reduce brain cell when reading this,

I think this might be the first post here of someone admitting to reading kamirenjaku sanpei.

Imagine the possibilities

cokicnz82j186stue.jpg

lewdness only the worst girl deserves

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
To be fair though, that's probably one of the least WTF-ish of his works.

Also weirdly enough did an actual licensed pokemon manga. A pretty decent one at that. Which is why I was pretty surprised when I discovered his other... works.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
To be fair though, that's probably one of the least WTF-ish of his works.

Also weirdly enough did an actual licensed pokemon manga. A pretty decent one at that. Which is why I was pretty surprised when I discovered his other... works.

THat is the least WTF? Woah...

Oh, i've read that pokemon manga, never though it was by the same author...

Aizo

Banned
Sakigake!! Cromartie Koukou - Vol. 6
Oh, man. The gorillas. So many gorillas.
We could do another round collecting the handles of those who aren't on the list. Lain, Lele and AlabastreAizo aren't included as well from the top of my head.

I'm a secret character.

dramatis

Wait is Hunter X Hunter back? The fuck, i thought that manga extra daed
It's coming back about next week? But we don't know how long it is staying.

Care to join the betting pool on how long before it goes on hiatus?

Edit: After watching that "3 japanese guys eat from 10 hamburger chains challenge" series, I want to see hamburgers in Soma.

Shengar

THat is the least WTF? Woah...

Oh, i've read that pokemon manga, never though it was by the same author...

Yes, the best Pokemon manga (at least from the Pokemon drawing) is created by futanari/shota hentai mangaka. I don't know how the hell The Pokemon Company could hire him in the first place. I'm not complaining though since he gave us these:

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
It's coming back about next week? But we don't know how long it is staying.

Care to join the betting pool on how long before it goes on hiatus?

Edit: After watching that "3 japanese guys eat from 10 hamburger chains challenge" series, I want to see hamburgers in Soma.

Lol i read an article about it and apparently its been two fucking years since the last chapter, TWO FUCKING YEARS! I bet togashi panicked because the anime is catching up to the latest manga chapters. I look forward to the 5 chapters we will get before the 3 year hiatus.

fucking togashi

survivor

Banned
Am I the only one who liked Emma?

Otoyomegatari is far superior but I loved the manga. It was like Downton Abbey minus all the shitty parts.

The last 3 volumes of Emma are just as good as A Bride's Story. The art might not be as refined, but the quality of the short stories were similar.

_hekk05

Banned
Se sentir tellement lune.

くりたー君チョーカッコイイです~~~
ヘックー君妬ましい~~ (ノ╥﹏╥)ノ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom