• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

Naruto

People are surprised Madara pulled off Moon Hypnosis? It's an obvious case of "You Can't Stop Phase One". I just hope everyone's dreams are even half as interesting as when Gurren Lagann did this SEVEN YEARS AGO.

scy

Hajiotsu, up to 9 - my heart can't handle it sorry RIP

Naruto

People are surprised Madara pulled off Moon Hypnosis? It's an obvious case of "You Can't Stop Phase One". I just hope everyone's dreams are even half as interesting as when Gurren Lagann did this SEVEN YEARS AGO.

I'm not sure what part of this sentence saddens me the most.

I'm going to go with Gurren Lagann was SEVEN YEARS AGO?!

Kieli

13 classes actually, but we already did two finals before.
Honestly it's not that much, I only had like 20 hours/week.

I had 7 classes (22 hours/week) and I was already collapsing under the workload (well, it didn't help that I procrastinate and am lazy, but still...).

Shengar

13 classes actually, but we already did two finals before.
Honestly it's not that much, I only had like 20 hours/week.

I'm also have 20 hours/week, but in only 8 classes.
My education system is fucked up.

EDIT: apparently not-so-fucked up
I had 7 classes (22 hours/week) and I was already collapsing under the workload (well, it didn't help that I procrastinate and am lazy, but still...).

6 classes, 20.5 hours average per week. This is considered overloading too.

I guess I was the underachiever

I usually had 4-5 classes and only about 16 hours/week or something.

Though I did have labs which lasted like 4 hours once a week or whatever

_hekk05

Banned
I'm also have 20 hours/week, but in only 8 classes.
My education system is fucked up.

EDIT: apparently not-so-fucked up

Hahahaha. I had to do 7 projects total in one semester, and a lab report every 2 weeks.

Also I'm in engineering, which means I really need time to digest all the shit they throw at us.

To compare, most US/UK unis would separate heat and mass transfer into 2 modules (heat xfer and mass xfer) or 3 modules (heat,mass,momentum xfer), whereas we just take everything in one module. Good lord at all those empirical correlations we had to learn about everything.

Shengar

Hahahaha. I had to do 7 projects total in one semester, and a lab report every 2 weeks.

Also I'm in engineering, which means I really need time to digest all the shit they throw at us.

To compare, most US/UK unis would separate heat and mass transfer into 2 modules (heat xfer and mass xfer) or 3 modules (heat,mass,momentum xfer), whereas we just take everything in one module. Good lord at all those empirical correlations we had to learn about everything.

Whoa, engineering student.
Me as a communication student that do nothing but read books, and make powerpoint presentation feels terribly ashamed everytime I heard engineers hardship ;__;

Revo

Wakabayashi 4-koma collection 23

The blush.

Shadow 2

A supervillain appears?

Gepetto 83

She's been captured :(.

Looking for a Father 11

Hello Kitty panties.

scy

Uwagaki 15-16 - I was really hoping there would be no added element dealing with the sensei. Just leave it to main guy and the girls. Oh well.

The experiment won't end and he'll just end up with both girls obviously.

I KNOW, RIGHT?

the years are just going by

I seriously need to reflect on my life right now

Revo

The God of High School 160

Are you ready for the emotion?

The Gamer 38

So OP basically describes every chapter we learn new stuff about him.

Uwagaki 15-16 - I was really hoping there would be no added element dealing with the sensei. Just leave it to main guy and the girls. Oh well.

The experiment won't end and he'll just end up with both girls obviously.

Heh, if something happens with sensei and he has to disappear, leaving the rest behind for a while... It would be the first legit good harem end, in a way.

He can turn into franken fran.

gwNuKQq.gif

_hekk05

Banned
Yes, the damage has been done. I can't never go back to it anymore despite the anime being so good.

Now get to the ending of negima

Also careful kasane, the mad scientists who make zombies usually end up zombies

Double edit: for the HxH bet, can I change my bet from 39 to 24?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom