• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha. I had to do 7 projects total in one semester, and a lab report every 2 weeks.

Also I'm in engineering, which means I really need time to digest all the shit they throw at us.

To compare, most US/UK unis would separate heat and mass transfer into 2 modules (heat xfer and mass xfer) or 3 modules (heat,mass,momentum xfer), whereas we just take everything in one module. Good lord at all those empirical correlations we had to learn about everything.
It gets better when you're rolling around in ca-ash and going on trips AROUND THE WORLD every month because why not.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Last Game 26

tcbVChd.png

JUST MARRY EACH OTHER ALREADY

_hekk05

Banned
Last Game 26

JUST MARRY EACH OTHER ALREADY

There's loads of drama later. Developments in the bermuda triangle, if you get my drift

It gets better when you're rolling around in ca-ash and going on trips AROUND THE WORLD every month because why not.

Engineers don't roll around in cash. They spend their time doing overtime because that plant you work at will explode otherwise.

You have time to post and med school?
I'm in med school, on my fifth year, and have 5 exams from monday to wednesday. I guess I'll savor the HxH chapter more than usual
I shouldn't be wasting my time here
I'm going to go with Gurren Lagann was SEVEN YEARS AGO?!
WAIT WHERE DID ALL THOSE YEARS GO ?

Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan 15
Cockroaches are the bane of humanity.
I need more chapters

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
There's loads of drama later. Developments in the bermuda triangle, if you get my drift
Yeah I already know. There's someone who summarizes the Chinese translations. Btw do you know when the next chapter is supposed to come out? Hasn't it already been a month?

_hekk05

Banned
Yeah I already know. There's someone who summarizes the Chinese translations. Btw do you know when the next chapter is supposed to come out? Hasn't it already been a month?

Magazine comes out tomorrow, or in about 29.5 hours

amazon link

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken 16

Hilarious yuruyuri references

scy

I have an Engineering degree and took a job as the head of IT.

I hated every waking minute of my life for like three years. I quit and I'm on vacation until I remember what it's like being a reasonable person.

I guess that's similar, though :(
seriously IT at every level hurts your soul

something has to get cancelled!

The cycle of life and death.

I hated every waking minute of my life for like three years. I quit and I'm on vacation until I remember what it's like being a reasonable person.

I need to go ly dow and rethink my career choices. >.>

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

This is what I assumed when I went to law school.

Yeah, how do you think that worked out.

bigkrev

Just got back to the hotel from my brothers graduation. How some of you peruse post Bachlor stuff confuses the hell out of me- I walk onto a college campus and get cold sweats. Never again.

Holy shit at all the Brynhildr updates.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 60

qOq3MAO.png

Oh thank fuck, they have history together. Mako isn't batshit insane at least, so as long as Neko's around she isn't going to be atomising the gang anytime soon. 'Course, they've now developed another problem in the form of Little Miss Regenhax.

This is what I assumed when I went to law school.

Yeah, how do you think that worked out.
Cannot +1 this enough.

Just got back to the hotel from my brothers graduation. How some of you peruse post Bachlor stuff confuses the hell out of me- I walk onto a college campus and get cold sweats. Never again.

I didn't want to go to Grad School since I didn't want to beg for research grants every year. Nor beg a professor to take me as a student in the first place.

The stories I heard from my friends in grad school pretty much meant I never wanted to go.

bigkrev

I didn't want to go to Grad School since I didn't want to beg for research grants every year. Nor beg a professor to take me as a student in the first place.

The stories I heard from my friends in grad school pretty much meant I never wanted to go.

I never took a break beyond just one week after undergraduate graduation then immediately joined a lab for a phd

What did you major in? I was a Management major, and until my Junior year though I wanted an MBA before smarting up.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 61-62
Wait, Ring of Regeneration +999 is a new party member? Awesome, I'm already liking her a lot. Though it's a shame her cunning plan to test the MC has a, uh, potentially fatal flaw.

I'm having a hard time imagining Neko as a Valkyria-tier sociopath. Then again, I'm still trying to wrap my head around
Kotori
being some kind of catalyst for the end of the world. Unless she gets seriously creative with her power.

Tell me more. I'm vaguely considering whether it's worth quitting lawyerville and moving into something else, possibly IT. What's so soul-destroying about it?

Brynhilder

Oh god the whole reset kinetic energy thing is going to be important. Like if somehow she can switch places with the earth or something all of that is lost?

Before going to college I was an intern in a database management company. My bosses had to work on weekends, had to work long hours to ensure database stability and ocasionally had to wake up in the middle of the night to fix sudden problems.

Thats an area of IT I wont work.

scy

Tell me more. I'm vaguely considering whether it's worth quitting lawyerville and moving into something else, possibly IT. What's so soul-destroying about it?

It was like a customer service environment except not really all that different now that I stop to type it out. The stupid questions and new and interesting ways people manage to fuck things up was just draining. If you're an infinitely more patient person than I am (which, granted, isn't too hard to be), maybe it won't be so bad.

To be fair, it's also entirely dependent on the people involved. I just had a stream of really bad temp employees to train, a lot of stupid coworkers, and outdated equipment forever.

Before going to college I was an intern in a database management company. My bosses had to work on weekends, had to work long hours to ensure database stability and ocasionally had to wake up in the middle of the night to fix sudden problems.

Thats an area of IT I wont work.

I was literally the only one who knew how most the shit worked so there were long stretches of time where I couldn't even take time off for fear of everything breaking down while I was gone. The few times I took a day off, I'd still get called for advice on how to unfuck something which would inevitably lead to "can you just come in and sort this out?" occurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom