• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yep! A reread couldn't hurt though.

Though now that I think about it, I've barely read any of the mangas on crunchyroll except for the ones I'm already following, ever since I got a subscription. Guess I'll check some of those out.

mjontrix

I still don't know how to delete things from an excel file :(
If you really want to, I can arrange that.

Someone is really confident.

Yes, I really want to withdraw.

Click on the cell, and press delete.

Peephole 25

Can't tell if last page is parody or srs.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh yeah, I like it a lot too, it's just that the main protagonist acts really stupid and not heroic at all sometimes.

Basically, I don't know what you mean by dumb.

Mangas in the category of "so bad that it's good".

Much like fourteen.

Also very recently Nekogurui minako san.

Really dumb smut is welcomed as well.

I guess a better term would be ridiculous. Or ludicrous. Or ludacris.

_hekk05

Banned
Q (クー) 01 by Shihira Tastuya, who brought you Robotics;Notes - Revival Legacy, and for your inner Lain, Shameless Girl. Serialised in Ultra Jump (monthly)

As usual, no scan groups have taken it.

About a mysterious girl named Kuu (my translation) or Q, by the title, who eats monsters in a monster-filled world.

The actual monster setting is quite interesting, especially the way they are "spawned". Will definitely look forward to this every month

Teaser pic

umtoxr.jpg

vgkewq.jpg

edit: wrong uploads

mjontrix

Fairy Tail 385

Wait what

edit: she apparently did that like 200 chapters ago too? guess my memory is bad

Finally - ~200 chapters later we finally see her perform Urano Metria again!

Sakura forever
bottom-tier
confirmed.

Spirit King strong indeed.

Lain

Lol.

Are you implying that exist someone who disliked Emma?

Let's get serious here...

Emma got canceled in Italy (well, the last 3 volumes of side-stories were never published). Now another Publisher has picked the license back and started releasing it once again from volume 1 so we get to have the whole 10 volumes (in time) but yeah, there are people that don't like, or simply aren't interested in Emma.

I think this might be the first post here of someone admitting to reading kamirenjaku sanpei.

I didn't think I had to admit to it for people to know I've read some of his... works.

Goddamn, bloody monday has a season 2?

What am I getting myself into here?

Bloody Monday is awesome, as long as you can go without nitpicking certain aspects about it. Seasons 2 keeps the plot twist bonanza of the first series, though I didn't finish reading it as I've misplaced the last volume and now I'm here with the first volumes of season 3 wondering what I should do...

Zweizer

Banned
Nana to Kaoru ch23-40

3NMmWfW.jpg

Breathers get kinkier, lips get sexier, blushes get redder, all is well with the world.

Ryouko's eagerness with the breathers is kind of unexpected, but it works well with adding a new dynamic to them, and we get to see some new breathers, although the slow progression of their relationship is kind of annoying at times. Why in so many romances everyone but the main couple are aware of their love for each other? Is that really how love works?

Kind of bummed Ryouko's breather didn't push things forward more, but either way, we get to see a better glimpse of the origins of their relationship, as well as the reason for their differences now. The abundance of the various characters' thoughts are nice, and we can see how close the main couple is despite their own obliviousness. These two can get really awkwardly sweet at times. Either way, I hope the statu quo will be broken soon, as I'm eager to see their relationship, and by proxy, breathers, going to the next level.

Jintor

Nana to Kaoru ch23-40

3NMmWfW.jpg

Kind of bummed Ryouko's breather didn't push things forward more, but either way, we get to see a better glimpse of the origins of their relationship, as well as the reason for their differences now. The abundance of the various characters' thoughts are nice, and we can see how close the main couple is despite their own obliviousness. These two can get really awkwardly sweet at times. Either way, I hope the statu quo will be broken soon, as I'm eager to see their relationship, and by proxy, breathers, going to the next level.

Yeah we're gonna be waiting a while :T

At least Arashi seems to have gone somewhere. I'm... still not exactly sure where, but it did go there.

I'd recommend not reading it just yet though.

_hekk05

Banned
The Breaker New Waves

The good:

Finally some fighting

The bad:

This week's cover art isn't as wholesome as we've seen

The ugly:

2 week hiatus.

Zweizer

Banned
Yeah we're gonna be waiting a while :T

At least Arashi seems to have gone somewhere. I'm... still not exactly sure where, but it did go there.

I'd recommend not reading it just yet though.

At what time should I pick up Arashi? Until I've completely caught up with Nana to Kaoru?

Nana to Kaoru ch41-48

Inserting a suppository is a shockingly hard task, huh. At least we now have an idea of the relationship between Nana and her parents. Kaoru has become rather sensitive about handling Nana's troubles as well, though it's still the same statu quo for now. I do hope Ryouko can help these two realize their feelings soon.

A toss-up between Horimiya and NHK.

Assassination Classroom 89
BoUeEO3CUAAtiq2.png

Itona had the best name, while the baseball freak one was like one of the easiest names to choose. Adult Game Protagonist was also memorable. Otherwise I wonder if there is a deeper explanation needed for some of them, why was nagisa Gender and then the Gyaru english? Karmakun is perfect as it is while Terasaka's was just rude :(

At what time should I pick up Arashi? Until I've completely caught up with Nana to Kaoru?

Nana to Kaoru ch41-48

Inserting a suppository is a shockingly hard task, huh. At least we now have an idea of the relationship between Nana and her parents. Kaoru has become rather sensitive about handling Nana's troubles as well, though it's still the same statu quo for now. I do hope Ryouko can help these two realize their feelings soon.

Hmmm

I'm just gonna tell you straight up that you are gonna have to wait a while longer.

still while a bit slow it's progressing though so if you can be patient i think the reward is alright.

as for Arashi i would say after given the timeline (its a time forward to summer vacation of their final year while the original series is still going, the breathers get way crazier and specific side characters get way more importance to the point it completely spoils them if you read Arashi too early)

dumbyugi

Assassination Classroom 89

Itona had the best name, while the baseball freak one was like one of the easiest names to choose. Adult Game Protagonist was also memorable. Otherwise I wonder if there is a deeper explanation needed for some of them, why was nagisa Gender and then the Gyaru english? Karmakun is perfect as it is while Terasaka's was just rude :(

I'm not sure about the other ones but Nagisa's is a joke on him having a girlish character design but being a boy. It's not the first time they've made fun of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom