• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Nana to Kaoru ch49-64

qtGbLfV.jpg

It was rather touching to see how much Kaoru cares about Nana, although it's a shame not much really came out of this session, outside of a less stressed out Nana. Gee, get a clue dammit. Ryouko is seriously making me consider her as the best girl right now.

Chrono Monochrome 1

Kind of a good start to this chess manga. I had saw it tagged supernatural but didnt think that meant a transferred to game world type of scenario. In any event, I also like those situations so I will be interested in seeing how it turns out when chess is involved. His phobia of sitting in front of others was pretty interesting too so I hope its a lengthy bit to overcome it and not something instantaneous. I wanted Riki to come along.

kasane

Chrono Monochrome 1

Kind of a good start to this chess manga. I had saw it tagged supernatural but didnt think that meant a transferred to game world type of scenario. In any event, I also like those situations so I will be interested in seeing how it turns out when chess is involved. His phobia of sitting in front of others was pretty interesting too so I hope its a lengthy bit to overcome it and not something instantaneous. I wanted Riki to come along.

Wow will read

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, neat. I haven't read a chess story since that ~20 chapter one that Square Enix published... Something to do with a negativity prince? Magic eyeballs? You know, same old same old.

Nukoduke! 35
oh so it was his brother.

edit: now I remember, it was en passant.

Chrono Monochrome 1

I'm really impressed with Sunday's output, the fencing manga sounds cool too. Hopefully their aggressive launching strategy for their 55th anniversary doesn't backfire....

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If you want to read sumo with pretty girls you can read yamato nadeshiko.

edit: I should probably do a DON'T GIS AT WORK NSFW.

Kimi no Iru Machi 160

there are some legitimately sweet moments in this but they're surrounded in so much bullshit

it's always the same cycle

they get separated for some dumb as all hell reason, he gives up, then is convinced to get her again, then more dumb shit happens, they're reunited and there's a sweet moment

like I'm all for sweet moments but fucking hell

why wasn't this over like 100 chapters ago

why are there 100 more?

urgh

How's that fate book? I feel like I should buy a copy too but I want impressions first!

It's nice. The first volume is all artwork and it seems to cover the main three routes.

I'm looking forward to volume 2 and 3 which is about the characters and the world.

Oh, neat. I haven't read a chess story since that ~20 chapter one that Square Enix published... Something to do with a negativity prince? Magic eyeballs? You know, same old same old.

So chunns playing chess.

Looks like the Haikyuu game actually has playable? volleyball instead of just being a VN.

playable looks like choosing a selection, so qte?

Kimi no Iru Machi 163-164

and then two really good, if a little trite, chapters focusing on exposition instead of usual crap. They were nice chapters and we got to learn a bit more about the family, and the dad finally accepts their relationship.

now lets see how Seo fucks it up again

Fairy Tail

"My super close relationship with the spirit world and by his majesty the king of spirits permission i have gained a new powerful power up, and it´s friendship power up, the mightiest power up of all"

Fairy Tail in a shell :(

I wish Lucy would do something with her own power instead of a shitty predictable power up. I really liked when she tricked the other guy not too long ago.

scy

New Prince of Tennis is remarkable in it finding new ways to be completely over the top.

I think one of the last returns was an infinite series of shots (that somehow still only ended up with one ball returned).

Last Game 26 - HOLY SHIT A CHAPTER.

Y'know, I dislike both the "rival" characters because, well, rivals and all but that's a pretty good speech from her. Now she just needs to pair off with the other dude because that's how this works.

I guess this arc will somehow have a confession somewhere. Just not from either of the main pair. Just seems fitting to be here considering that speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom