• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Yeah. Then I'd get back to reading it properly.

Actually? I think I'll do that some time this week.

Baka ga Zenra de Yattekuru 01

A struggling author meets a naked idiot and now his life will change.

uh huh

Kinda interesting. Wasn't much to judge off the first chapter besides seeing how the many ways to cover someone's junk.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Otaku no musume san 21

sKhGGmh.png
]

Hnnnnnnnng.

Ai no Hyouteki 01-04

Short stories where things get super interesting due to misunderstandings. The motto seems to be do it first, ask questions later.

In Bura vol1 extra

SBsCdvR.png

Asked no-one ever.

Honest question: Who is this ShindoL person and what did he do to make some of you talk about him in such a way that makes him like he's really something special?
He taught me everything I know about CULTURE. It's fair to say that I wouldn't be as CULTURED a person without his guidance.

Lain

Anyone here excited for the anime of Wolf Girl & Black Prince?
I'm only up to volume 3 but I'm rather enjoying this one. Volume 3 especially was quite good (loved the side story at the end, only to notice on a re-read that those 2 appear in a scene in the main story).

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Otaku no Musume San 25

Ugh, haircut downgrade.

Why must fringes be typecast as people being weird introverts? Keep your fringes on.

Still, nice to see haruka gaining more confidence even though this storyline seemingly came out of nowhere.

dumbyugi

Decided I was going to start re-reading GTO today. I was only going to read a few volumes but before I knew it I was already at the Okinawa trip. I haven't read it in a while but it's still just as great as it was the first time I read it.

_hekk05

Banned
Well guys I seem to have just flunked an engineering exam. Frigging fluid-solid systems. Frigging extremely easy past year papers and extremely hard current year paper. Frigging only 2 hours exam time compared to 3 hours for every single other paper.

Recommend me frustration-venting manga

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Maybe it's just me, but it really feels like there is some sort of competition here in MangaGAF to chase after the coveted position of "the one who posts the most", hahaha.

ALL YOU NEED IS KILL

So I am not paying attention but, has the Tom Cruise movie based on this out yet?

kasane

Maybe it's just me, but it really feels like there is some sort of competition here in MangaGAF to chase after the coveted position of "the one who posts the most", hahaha.

ALL YOU NEED IS KILL

So I am not paying attention but, has the Tom Cruise movie based on this out yet?

Nope not yet, i assume its gonna completely bomb and be terrible. Nobody knows the damn movie.

Solune

I'm sorry Upandaway, I will get around to those Strongest Man impressions one day...

GTO Paradise Lost

Stiff translation aside, Onizuka still fucking shit up. So glad it's back. Too good.

Nordicus

Yesterday wo Utatte 57

Rikuo's getting both girls stolen from him at this rate. On one hand, his long-time crush who isn't sure about going into a relationship, is constantly taking care of her ex's little brother (who is also in love with her), on the other, the young girl whose advances he keeps ignoring is being approached by the nice glasses guy.

Lonely ending possible? Usually wouldn't even consider, but this series feels like proper seinen

Lirlond

JoJolion

So are jo2ukes bubbles just useless or what? Wonder who'll have to sacrifice themself for the new head of the Higashikatas. Hopefully not Norisuke >:

Yesterday wo Utatte 57

Rikuo's getting both girls stolen from him at this rate. On one hand, his long-time crush who isn't sure about going into a relationship, is constantly taking care of her ex's little brother (who is also in love with her), on the other, the young girl whose advances he keeps ignoring is being approached by the nice glasses guy.

Lonely ending possible? Usually wouldn't even consider, but this series feels like proper seinen

MU says that the translation is around volume 6, and the series have 10 volumes and it's still ongoing... whatever is happening now, it isn't enough close to the end as to signal one king of end or the other.

_hekk05

Banned
AKB49 177

The power of improv I guess? The masks were a nice touch, but if I was in a studio during a recording and the studio caught fire, I would run man.

wonzo

Banned
Hinamatsuri 34

theres no kaomoji expressive enough for all these tears ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

Lain

Anyone here reading this?

I read two chapters already, and the art is nice, and the lead is surprisingly... nonchalant and not annoying. Seems a pleasant enough sojourn.

I read it and post about it. It's pretty good, good art, story is moving and the drama bits don't overstay too long. Quite refreshing in a way.

Byousoku Zero Mile 1-6 [end]

Good fast paced short volume of Taichi who is orphaned and taken in by the mayor and grows attached to the river area. Larger focused on the drama he deals with when it is proposed that the construction development would be happening around this area and he'd be unable to visit. Shockingly everytime it was mentioned he would so affected he'd wobble to the ground. Liked the story of him and going through with dealing with it and at least growing attached to Zama-san who was head of this project locally. Good art, memorable story.

Lain

Peephole 20-22

With the way she's so quick to think up ways to murder people to trap other people she wants to murder, dude's completely done for the day she decides his time has come.

I like how sharing sometimes lets you read 1 chapter ahead.

upandaway

Wait what? Sharing on Mangabox lets you read the next chapter ahead of time? WHAT?!

But I don't have Twitter or Facebook.. aww man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom