• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to put Great Prisoner Onizuka up there. You guys know we'll all be reading the shit out of it.

Just an update on the series, looks like Onizuka is 24 in the series and before he was in prison he got promoted to high school by Sakurai(the principal of holy forest). Uchiyamada is pissed until he gets promoted too, so he can watch over Onizuka.

Also some team is supposed to translate this, so I'm excited.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
So it was actually finished back then? I thought i time travelled or some shit
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's right. I think the author had some drama going on with the previous magazine or something. Not entirely sure on that though, so don't quote me on that.

survivor

Banned
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's right. I think the author had some drama going on with the previous magazine or something. Not entirely sure on that though, so don't quote me on that.

She had problems meeting deadlines and caused her a lot of stress leading her to want to quit drawing manga. I'd imagine the new magazine she is working with right now is giving her better support than Betsuma.

kasane

She had problems meeting deadlines and caused her a lot of stress leading her to want to quit drawing manga. I'd imagine the new magazine she is working with right now is giving her better support than Betsuma.

I think this happens quite often we just dont hear about it

kasane

At least they got somewhere in suzuka so its not as bad as kimi. + i didnt hate it as much as you guys did

HEKK YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING ABOUT SA SEQUEL

Mortemis

Banned
Girls of the Wilds 135

I don't really get Jaegu still, but if you want Queen then go get her. This guy seems like a fake asshole anyways.

I kinda miss when this was more of a martial arts manhwa than a romance...

Akito

Kimi no Iru Machi 1-3

she's amazing but this guy is so dumb.

but she's amazing.

did I say she's amazing?
izJxe8J5ZQ0LI.gif

_hekk05

Banned
At least they got somewhere in suzuka so its not as bad as kimi. + i didnt hate it as much as you guys did

HEKK YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING ABOUT SA SEQUEL

Special A Street Fight

The sequel to Special A. Am excite.

:kasane why aren't you reading it?

scy

He'll come back a changed man.

We tried.

I haven't actually read it either and I hope for this to stay that way

Rosario Vampire 2 67
I am actually surprised this actually became a harem end as far as I can tell. Also, a somewhat surprising twist with the father not being an assassin and actually approving of the polygamy

scy

Rosario Vampire 2 67
I am actually surprised this actually became a harem end as far as I can tell. Also, a somewhat surprising twist with the father not being an assassin and actually approving of the polygamy

:( I really wanted a real Moka conclusion.

Oh well.

Baka ga Zenra de Yattekuru 02-06

I guess more weird ways to get a depressed writer to stop being so depressed and gain the confidence he needs is entertaining-ish.

Still kinda feel like not much is happening though, but I guess writing is a process. Or so I'm told.

scy

Himouto! 47 - I cheered for you Ebina.

And then you let me down.

;___;

Ive been watching season 2 and just had xin reaching 100 man general, but what is the next rank after this, kind of unclear on their rankings since it goes 300 -> 1000 -> ?

100 -> 300 -> 1000 -> 2000 -> 3000 -> 4000 -> 5000 -> General, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom