• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is kind of peaceful when all of those in North America are sleeping.

shots fired
DGsHKwV.png

dramatis

It's actually more difficult to tell what most commonly read non-smut manga is nowadays, because there's a lot of waifu chitter out and about. Other than the big 3 and the usual popular suspects, I think maybe Sakamoto desu ga is most read, but the releases are few and far apart.

Toshigoro no Otokonoko to Are 01-02

Super Interesting things happen when one guy catches his friend masturbating.

Yep, that's about it.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
It's actually more difficult to tell what most commonly read non-smut manga is nowadays, because there's a lot of waifu chitter out and about. Other than the big 3 and the usual popular suspects, I think maybe Sakamoto desu ga is most read, but the releases are few and far apart.
If I had to say, I'd think that besides the ones listed in the OP, it'd be Fairy Tail, Akame ga Kill, Horimiya, and maybe Assassination Classroom or The Gamer? Not sure about the last two.

Baby Steps 211

RIP Yukichi. Mom surprised at how good Maruo is.

all leading to him losing the tournament but still being able to continue on.

god dammit mangaka. let him win.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If I had to say, I'd think that besides the ones listed in the OP, it'd be Fairy Tail, Akame ga Kill, Horimiya, and maybe Assassination Classroom or The Gamer? Not sure about the last two.

We need to put Great Prisoner Onizuka up there. You guys know we'll all be reading the shit out of it.

Charade

HEROINIC HERO 0

O79SBcK.jpg

There's a hint on this page of what this manga's really about...

Kawaii Makoto is a 16 years old boy. He adores everything with heroes and dreams to become one. This is the story of how he'll become one...

Oh boy. Or maybe I should say oh girl :D Anyways, this was a highly amusing oneshot. I'm not entirely sure if it's a series, but the chapter kinda ended like there would be a continuation.

alright, so because I need to sink my teeth into something, I've decided to read 2 series.

Prison School, cos everyone seems to read it and it feels like something I should read.

Also Rage Town, just to annoy scy/other people here/myself. As a curiosity thing too I guess.

scy

Prison School, cos everyone seems to read it and it feels like something I should read.

Also Rage Town, just to annoy scy/other people here/myself. As a curiosity thing too I guess.

no thats not why I linked you that

no

no

no

just read Black Lagoon or something wholesome like that

LTTP

21 pages in the new thread. I should post more lol.

Anyways lots of exciting stuff this week/last week

Naruto

Limbo? Ok I'll take anything, I'm thinking HxH coming back means Naruto is ending soon in June. Make it happen Kishi!

Bleach

Holy fuck Kenpachi! LOL Imagining yourself to death, what a way to end it.

One Piece

Yes the final fight!..... NO Damn you Don/Oda stop dragging this arc out!

Nisekoi

Onee-chan is best girl. Yui FTW! Sorry Onodera, Yui has beat you out for my heart.

HSDK

Yo Kenichi this is what I'm waiting for bro! The fight should be a good one now that they aren't outnumbered.

Lain

Shaman King Flowers volume 1
72I.jpg

Not a bad start. I definitely like more Hana's attitude than I did Yoh. I mean, laid back was totally fine with me, but the way SK started, it was a bit too much. Hana is full of energy and wants to kick his father's ass and that's OK with me, though I don't know why he wants to do it.
Yohane and Luca are kinda meh so far as antagonists. Weak reasons etc.

As an aside, it does surprise me how something that got cancelled and then was resurrected thanks to petitions from all over managed to sorta get stronger than before (with side stories and sequels). It's like the manga followed the same laws of its own universe.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Orange 11
So things are finally starting to diverge from the letters. Suwa is surprisingly perceptive; I didn't even think they'd start questioning whether their future selves were correct. I wonder if Suwa told the other two girls about Takeru's suicidal tendencies.

Takeru's a moron who's too hard on himself. Poor kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom