• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimi no Iru Machi 23

Hrm. Clearly there's some dramatic reason as to why she came back. Probably suffering involved.

Also short haired girl can't make her damn mind up. Yuzuki still best girl.

Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto 01

8F7hpcz.png

oh my

Cerity

Baby Steps 211
That aki shot at the end haha.

Kono Oto Tomare! 16

Oh man, can we get some development on Takezou in the next chapters? I feel like I've been strung around enough by authors that it might not happen.

Kimi no Iru Machi 30

Good job Haruto. That family situation is such a mess, but the brother being an oblivious, cowardly twat... deserved a smack. The sister is awful.

I dunno guys this is pretty good so far.

When does the suffering start?

Kieli

He needs to feel our pain.

Kimi no Iru Machi is a masterful treatise on the trials and tribulations of mentally deficient individuals in playing the game of romance. Seo skillfully distills the pains that arise from...

You know what guys, I can't do this. :lol

Fake edit: Togashi should seriously consider hiring assistants. Or maybe even pair up with an artist. I honestly don't read HxH for the art, but for the plot (though I like Togashi art).

jman2050

Kimi no Iru Machi 30

Good job Haruto. That family situation is such a mess, but the brother being an oblivious, cowardly twat... deserved a smack. The sister is awful.

There's over 200 chapters. There's plenty of time yet.

kasane

Kimi no Iru Machi 30

When you see how eba is the fucking worst girl ever

God's Child

I like A journey to the End of the World of the same author, that had a terrible beauty in it, but his seems more playing with pure shock value. A little Antichrist is the protagonist here. The end is abrupt and let me unsatisfied. I thought the story would turn into something greater than life but... it ends.

EaF3EA7.png

scy

I'm eagerly awaiting for when he goes above all our expectations and just ... likes it. The whole way through.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Kono Oto Tomare! 16
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

In any other manga, I'd be concerned for the safety of this girl's love rivals. Great development for Houtsuki, as she finally has people that are willing to stick it out and catch up to her, instead of giving up on her entirely. Poor Chika got rebuffed in his attempt to defend Takezou, and got shut out by him entirely.

We're definitely getting Takezou development next chapter. It's long overdue.

survivor

Banned
Stand Up 1-7
Pretty adorable stuff. Reminds me of Ore Monogatari except it's done from the main girl's view instead of the guy. Very heavy on self narrations by the main character and the first couple of chapters had issues with paneling making it very hard to follow. However, it did its job fine on delivering of the sweet pairing and the art and flow of the manga got better and clearer eventually. It's also interesting to see the manga start with the height gimmick like Lovely Complex, but so far it's been mostly ignored and it doesn't look like the story will focus on it at all.

scy

Kono Oto Tomare! 16

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

In any other manga, I'd be concerned for the safety of this girl's love rivals. Great development for Houtsuki, as she finally has people that are willing to stick it out and catch up to her, instead of giving up on her entirely. Poor Chika got rebuffed in his attempt to defend Takezou, and got shut out by him entirely.

We're definitely getting Takezou development next chapter. It's long overdue.

So she's not going to kill everyone?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Himouto Umaru chan 47
Double fridge and clean kitchen!

heroinic-hero
Justice come in many form. This one is the special kind of justice

Kimi no Iru Machi 37

Yukatas are god's gift to men.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

like swimsuits are great and all, but yukatas are just so much prettier on girls. yukata chapters > bikini chapters

Kimi no Iru Machi 38

denied again. dragging this out a bit much.

Sadness of the Heart / Kokoro no Kanashimi

ThFbwGd.png

Another work of the Nishioka brosis (brother-sister artist couple!), this time a very surreal volume of short stories. Some of them were kind of interesting or weirdly moving.
So Journey to the end of the World > Saddness of the Heart > God's Child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom