• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

HUNTER X HUNTER: ?

This series needs a reread. Like for real, I was kinda lost brehs. I ain't know what the fuck was going on. But whatever. It was HXH so I'll just say it gets an A.
You'll probably manage with just rereading chapters 339-340. I bet most of the confusion is because of the translation more than anything.

I figured that after 6 years that shit would already be rotten, i guess people like shit. The more you know
I just can't wait for that day when everybody is reading this series and posting about it but you...
Therefore eventually leading you to cave in and find out how really good this series truly is...

Kasane you're like the Grinch looking down from atop of that mountain, scoffing at all the fun where having on WednesdayGAF... It is only a matter of time

Sai

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai v9 ch8

... Well, I was completely mislead regarding that knife scene.

The interacfions between Yozora and Kobato were pretty cute though.

Nisekoi 124

Who is this woman?

zougre.png
Nice try

I can smell a Onodera from a mile away

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't mean it in that I won't enjoy it, I mean it in that it's 450 goddamn chapters long already.

This could take awhile.

upandaway

I don't mean it in that I won't enjoy it, I mean it in that it's 450 goddamn chapters long already.

This could take awhile.
Just take it a bit at a time. Episodic things are super enjoyable in small chunks.

If I'm in the right mood I can binge on it for hours but I usually prefer it paced out.

Antiwhippy

That's how I feel about Kingdom. I like it but it's so long I've kind of gotten burnt out on it.
I should still get back to it.

If it's new and I get into it I have no problems binging, but for something I've read before it could turn into a grind.

Go read ippo from the beginning lol. Or kenichi

Naaaaaaaaah.

Just take it a bit at a time. Episodic things are super enjoyable in small chunks.

If I'm in the right mood I can binge on it for hours but I usually prefer it paced out.

Yeah that's what I plan to do.

Antiwhippy

Lol

Or that the hair bangs gave it away

Edit: Also I will never like that character

I'd just like to say, calling onodera's "thing" a hair bang is an insult to hair bangs everywhere. A hair bangs role, and its highest appeal, is the way it drapes across the face in order to create a mystery, an allure, to the person's face, accentuating features such as the eyes. Onodera's "thing" is some weird overgrown sideburn that should not exist.

Do. Not. Insult. Hair bangs!

_hekk05

Banned
I'd just like to say, calling onodera's "thing" a hair bang is an insult to hair bangs everywhere. A hair bangs role, and its highest appeal, is the way it drapes across the face in order to create a mystery, an allure, to the person's face, accentuating features such as the eyes. Onodera's "thing" is some weird overgrown sideburn that should not exist.

Whippy is such a hair connoisseur

IT WAS TSUGUMI MANGAGAF!!!!
IT WAS TSUGUMI ALL ALONG!!!
that was my second guess honest
#everyonelooksthesame

Whippy is such a hair connoisseur

it wobbles around weirdly and such

Zweizer

Banned
Nana to Kaoru: Black Label ch1-End

Best girl wasn't in here. I feel robbed. щ(゚Д゚щ)(屮゚Д゚)屮
The focus on Tachibana and her lover was somewhat interesting, notably in the parallels between their circumstances and those of the main couple, but other than that, I wasn't particularly fond of them. Gimme my Ryouko~ (T3T)

There's only rope play. I feel robbed. щ(゚Д゚щ)(屮゚Д゚)屮
While the symbolism and variety of the rope play is impressive, it's a shame there wasn't much outside of that, although the way it was portrayed was very impressive in the details and sensuality, although considering the author, it was to be expected.

Main couple's relationship still hadn't progressed. I feel robbed. щ(゚Д゚щ)(屮゚Д゚)屮
It's kind of disappointing that the main couple has yet to admit their feelings to each other. However, there is some progression in Black Label, although they still are considering their relationship too awkward to come out with it, and still seem to prefer the statu quo. I do hope the main manga will go further in the timeline than Black Label, as they clearly have yet to sort out their feelings here.

ヘ(゚∇^ヘ)(ノ^∇゚)ノ ヘ(^∇゚ヘ)(ノ゚∇^)ノ

Qvoth

all you need is kill
just came back from the movie, after some googling turns out there's a manga for it now, gonna take a look

edit: damn the main character in this version is much more badass than tom cruise :p

Revo

Taiyou no Ie Overall Thoughts

Man, it's rare that I don't hate at least one character in a series. There's generally one that is either so tropey or just plain bad/bland/annoying, but I enjoy all the characters in Taiyou no Ie. Not to mention that the romance and personal relations between characters actual feel real. Real characters having real relations between each other. And it's cute.

Really enjoyed reading this and it kept a warm feeling in my heart. Recommend it fully.

MegaMelon

Hunter X Hunter 341

So what I gathered is that this dark continent is not a good place to be. We'll be seeing zombies and probably natural creatures worse than the Chimera Ants. I gotta say I'm a little confused as to what's going on but I'm sure everything will be explained in the coming chapters.

Can someone explain why gokukoku no brynhildr has suddenly exploded in chapters? I was used to reading maybe once a week or two but now they just won't stop pumping new chapters!

zeromcd73

Haikyuu!! finally going to overtake Bleach in 2 weeks!

Next stop AssClass/Kuroko and then Naruto!

2,793,426 (*62)┃2014/03|One Piece 73
1,043,446 (*38)┃2012/12|HunterxHunter 32
*,842,314 (*24)┃2014/05| Naruto 69
*,637,165 (*24)┃2014/05|Kuroko 27
*,606,181 (*24)┃2014/05|Assassination Classroom 9
*,487,858 (*24)┃2014/05|Bleach 63
*,451,979 (*52)┃2014/04|Haikyuu!! 10
*,313,560 (*20)┃2014/03|Toriko 29
*,303,588 (*17)┃2014/05|Nisekoi 12
*,279,364 (*17)┃2014/04|Soma 7
*,269,492 (*17)┃2014/05|Gintama 54
*,*88,410 (*10)┃2014/04|Saiki 8