• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

I don't know if I would focus too much on that interview. I suppose an imaginative writer like Togashi always have a 4-5 stories on the back of his mind pending to write, independently of the number of story he have written. As he writes the ones he had in his mind, because he needs years to do them, he will think on new stories to do meanwhile.

Takkoku!!! 17

ukRRnCR.png

:scy

funny that the 2 series with iffy releases have returned in the same time frame but now the only question remains is when they return to hiatus haha.

I will enjoy them while they are back though.

Zweizer

Banned
You can't tell from the outside, but only 1 instance of the quote tags has been used. What witchcraft!

W̟̦̮̠͖̳̞͜h͇̹̮͉a̭̻̟̘͙̖t̸̙̟̯̲̪ ͖̦͖̞̦̫͢ḩ̞̖̩a͢v̥e̵͈ ̡y̩͉̩ͅo҉̥̯͓̘̤u̮ ̝͕d̪̼̤͖͙o̭͖ṇ̼͔͢e̸̥ (((( ;゚Д゚)))

Takkoku!!! 26

oh god

memories of rage town flooding in

seo no

why are you haunting me through other manga!?

seo pls

no

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mortemis

Banned
Man its so hard trying to not click on the soma spoilers. I want to see who wins while reading the chapter. D:

I go away for 24 hours to avoid HxH and general Wednesday stuff, and this is what happens
Why would you want to avoid the best day of the week in mangaf. Unless you're trying to not get spoiled.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So, rereading through hayate gotoku...

I wonder if the author planned the whole bullshit with the pendant from the start or if he made it up later on.

LeleSocho

Banned
Mr.Panda have all the rights to break the forum's tags since it is not banned by the Terms of Services, even if the before mentioned terms are subject to change the changes themselves does not have retroactive effect therefore my customers cannot be accused of anything.

Att. Lele
Pumpkin Attorneys Inc.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Can you even use a skill you copied with the sharingan without the eye?

that would imply that everything kakashi does is a dojutsu. Considering how undisciplined his use of the sharingan was in the early part of the manga (he collapsed for days after using it on Zabuza), I doubt it. He'd have been dead meat after any short skirmish. The sharingan just allows for increased perception. The information should be relayed to the brain.

Then again this is a manga where sharingan-less madara used perfect susano. Kishimoto :/

Also: Not all of kakashi's genjutsu used the sharingan.

The only downgrade to him is that now he has to learn things the old fashioned way (He doesn't seem like the type to use the sharingan as a crutch/shortcut, though). And his perception has taken a hit, but he's as fast as Guy himself, and his sharingan is covered up 90% of the time anyway, so I don't think that's a huge downgrade for him, either.

Kakashi's success stems from his adaptability and well-rounded skillset, not his sharingan.

Rhapsody

Banned
So, rereading through hayate gotoku...

I wonder if the author planned the whole bullshit with the pendant from the start or if he made it up later on.

I think I remember reading somewhere that he had a lot of this planned early on but was afraid to introduce it because how much of a shift it was. Dunno if that applies for the pendant, but I'm pretty sure it does for the Royal Garden.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
You can't tell from the outside, but only 1 instance of the quote tags has been used. What witchcraft!
panda, stop being the harbinger to the Forumpocalypse

w̐̈҉̻e̴͇͚̤͙̎̿͑̅̂̈́̈ ͅd͓̩̺̊͋ͧͭ̿ͬ͂o̖̙͚̖̦̝̦̓́n̢͔̦͇͗͐̇̅'̪̦̥̝̤͙ͭ̑̇͗͌t̮͖́̃ͭ ͕̫͖̦̯̼̇̇n̵̞̖͕ͧ͂͆̉̆̎̚e͓͓͛̓͐͋̈́͂͋̀e̪͙̳̯͌ͮ̍̐̾̉͡dͥͯͫ̋̑̃ ͙̳͍t͊̿͐̐͏͖̝͎̘̘ḧ̝́̃̏ͬa͎t̖͇̬̫̪̓͆͆ͅ ̰̬̖̖̟̇̓h͙̘̙e̴̤̖̬͎̔̉̚̚r͖̟̍̌e̘͍̼̟̐̑

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think I remember reading somewhere that he had a lot of this planned early on but was afraid to introduce it because how much of a shift it was. Dunno if that applies for the pendant, but I'm pretty sure it does for the Royal Garden.

Man, I can't even remember what the royal garden was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom