• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
HXH

The thing that bothers me about this manga is that Leorio and Kurapika have not showed up in a meaningful way in a very long time. And now Killua has gone on his own way with his sister, so Gon will be alone. Gon bores me by himself. I hope at least Leorio join him. I doubt Kurapika would join him.

HXH

The thing that bothers me about this manga is that Leorio and Kurapika have not showed up in a meaningful way in a very long time. And now Killua has gone on his own way with his sister, so Gon will be alone. Gon bores me by himself. I hope at least Leorio join him. I doubt Kurapika would join him.

If anything, right now it seems the drivers of the arc will be Beyond and his group, the Zodiac group and Ging, I suppose Gon and others will have a role but more as a companion figure.

HXH

If anything it is more likely that Kurapika will show up seeing as it was mentioned the bodies in that research facility had connection with the mafia.

dramatis

All you need is kill 13

I hope we can advance a bit and pass the first loop already, is getting a bit boring.
The story of All You Need is Kill is about Kiriya's loops (is that what you mean by first loop?) in particular, and the story and manga will end in a few more chapters. It's not going to continue past the 'first loop'.

I wish some company would pick up Ousamatachi no Viking, love the character designs and art throughout.
Bo0XdL3CEAEdAvx.png

HXH

Uh...Leorio stole the show the last time he showed up.
And Kurapika can stay doing his own thing, he's probably going to end up a villain or clashing with Gon and Killua later.
And Gon can hang out with Ging.

Kieli

Uh...Leorio stole the show the last time he showed up.
And Kurapika can stay doing his own thing, he's probably going to end up a villain or clashing with Gon and Killua later.
And Gon can hang out with Ging.

Gon and Killua (Killua especially) matured greatly over the course of the Chimera Ant arc.

I think Kurapika, at this point, is outclassed by Gon and Killua. They can't activate his Scarlet Eyes like the Phantom Spiders can (and 3 of his 5 chains don't even work on them).

Sai

Can you even use a skill you copied with the sharingan without the eye?
I don't believe they can. If the Sharingan's copying ability were dependent upon nothing more than the doujutsu's enhanced perception, and the user's memory, then the other two of the Three Great Doujutsu would be capable of doing the same—especially the Byakugan—as they all share the the ability to read, and break down all manner of techniques.

Just like the Sharingan's ability to cast Genjutsu, I believe it's Tomoe Seal is what allows those that wield it to perfectly reproduce the techniques they've seen that are within their physical thresholds. I don't think it's simply committed to the user's memory.

Kakashi cannot even aim the raikiri now lol.
He can still use the Raikiri just as well as he could use any kunai, or short sword. What he can't use is it's high-speed dash, to deliver the technique's most powerful application; that's what causes the "tunnel vision" which makes it susceptible to counterattacks.

upandaway

Mr.Panda have all the rights to break the forum's tags since it is not banned by the Terms of Services, even if the before mentioned terms are subject to change the changes themselves does not have retroactive effect therefore my customers cannot be accused of anything.

Att. Lele
Pumpkin Attorneys Inc.
The guilt is killing me, I'm this close to confessing.

The story of All You Need is Kill is about Kiriya's loops (is that what you mean by first loop?) in particular, and the story and manga will end in a few more chapters. It's not going to continue past the 'first loop'.

Oh I see, thought it was suposed to be "longer", with more arcs and a overaching lore and storyline.

Maybe is for the better.

Shouta

HxH! *drool*

This next arc looks like it's gonna be even more nuts than the Ants, lol.

Naruto and Bleach were the usual. AKB49 and Nanatsu no Taizai were awesome as always.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 97-102
Happy happy joy joy. The best girl wars are now back on.

From a body count POV this whole fiasco went pretty well, since the only permadeath from the group was a character I didn't much care for. Would've been nice if Neko mk2 had stuck around for a bit, since she's definitely preferable to her regular counterpart, but then keeping an S rank(+?) around on the good guys' side isn't really feasible for obvious reasons.

With a new arc starting, this is a pretty good place to be all caught up. It'd be super swell if Kana and Hatsuna transfer into their school now.

one day you can tell us how you truly feel

we'll be waiting

:)

-----------------

By the way are we allowed to post the cover for this weeks Shonen Magazine cover
Edit: Of course via imgur

Revo

God of High School 161

I'm just going to accept that everyone is outside now instead of trying to figure out what happened.

Gamer 39

Ogre panties!

Like a Bird 24

A girl from the past it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom