• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Bleach

When i got up and saw orihime on the color spread

13BBLYx.gif
>Fixed for great justice. How dare Kubo draw my pure waifu in such a whorish outfit!
-/a/

IZGkQij.jpg

Assassination Classroom 92
BrnoJ38CQAM0Yr5.png

Karma kun continues to be the most expressive and can make anyone get all fired up, glad he was the one to get the first panel for this new strategy lol.

My prediction of them losing may not happen.

Revo

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 5

As before, spoilers for unaired anime episodes (should they get this far).

Basically, this volume was saved by best girl Mayumi private scene. Otherwise, I was a little disappointed. Taysuya
revealing his secret like that? That seems like something definitely to be kept under wraps
. And Tatsuya
bribing her to become Student Council President with no mention of her thinking about his possibility of being Taurus Silver
. Then there was that
the entirety of Tatsuya not being a member of the 10 clans that had ended the last volume on a note that was more climactic than what this volume seems to have thought of it, as it was basically relegated to the end. Unless they intend for Mayumi to be the spearhead of the finding out about Tatsuya's past, then eh.
Although the act at the end seems to have raised more suspicions, but nothing being acted upon yet.

I would have liked the Morisaki side story more if I had remembered more about him than him being a part of the Public Morals Committee. I only recalled later that he was part of the original conflict in the beginning. Still, just a side character. Didn't care for the theme park segment but I found the Third High segment fairly enjoyable. The island stuff seemed fineish.

I hope there is more Mayumi in future volumes.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 5

As before, spoilers for unaired anime episodes (should they get this far).

Basically, this volume was saved by best girl Mayumi private scene. Otherwise, I was a little disappointed. Taysuya
revealing his secret like that? That seems like something definitely to be kept under wraps
. And Tatsuya
bribing her to become Student Council President with no mention of her thinking about his possibility of being Taurus Silver
. Then there was that
the entirety of Tatsuya not being a member of the 10 clans that had ended the last volume on a note that was more climactic than what this volume seems to have thought of it, as it was basically relegated to the end. Unless they intend for Mayumi to be the spearhead of the finding out about Tatsuya's past, then eh.
Although the act at the end seems to have raised more suspicions, but nothing being acted upon yet.

I would have liked the Morisaki side story more if I had remembered more about him than him being a part of the Public Morals Committee. I only recalled later that he was part of the original conflict in the beginning. Still, just a side character. Didn't care for the theme park segment but I found the Third High segment fairly enjoyable. The island stuff seemed fineish.

I hope there is more Mayumi in future volumes.

I skipped that volume, so pointless to do a side story stuff that didnt really seem like it mattered much in the next volume, plus at the time of reading it last year they had skipped over translating many of its chapters. And based on what you wrote it doesnt seem like it had anything important anyway.

Revo

I skipped that volume, so pointless to do a side story stuff that didnt really seem like it mattered much in the next volume, plus at the time of reading it last year they had skipped over translating many of its chapters. And based on what you wrote it doesnt seem like it had anything important anyway.

Yeah, the majority of it wasn't important. At most it's that
Honoka gets turned down but in a way that she still likes him
, the
fact that course 2 students can't be on the council gets overturned
, Tatsuya's
caging in of Miyuki's powers on stage
, Mayumi
thinking that Tatsuya might be an extra of the Yotsuba family
, and
Azusa becoming Azusa becoming President
. Possibly that
Tatsuya was 3rd in votes (although all of his and Miyuki's didn't count) to become president
as well. Though I'm sure the majority if not all of this was probably covered in the next volume.

Shengar

Ore Monogatari vol.3

Best shoujo is still best shoujo. Always makes me smile. Takeo's father is fucking hilarious. Just looking at his face is fantastic.

Like father like son
I wonder if Takeo's monstrous size and strength come from both of his parent or just his mother.

Hiro Mashima switched work ethics with Togashi and now we'll see a drastic increase in HxH chapters and less Fairy Tail.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
We would have a great drawing, but I don't know how it would improve the manga's pace of chapter releases! It isn't like Berserk is going any faster than HxH!
Plus a nation-wide ban on DraQue and IdolMaster.

Ore Monogatari vol 1
D'AAAAAAW FORCE NEGATING KOE NO KATACHI CHAPTER 43'S SADNESS

scy

Soredemo Boku wa Kimi ga Suki 2 - So the first chapter set up this "I fucked up in my childhood" sort of Koe no Katachi setup. Now it seems there's like half a dozen girls he screwed over in his childhood and one of them is this girl he meets again in the present.

Not sure how I feel about this story anymore.

Kimi wa Koi shite ii desu ka 1-8

I thought this was going to be a rip off of Angel Densetsu at first but aside from the scary face it's not at all. Really enjoyed these 8 chapters, hope to see more!

scy

Silver Spoon 104 - Feels like we're moving forward pretty fast if his father is happy with one of the business proposals.

Nisekoi 129 -

oQWZCaV.png

Revo

Detective Conan 900

More Shogi mystery.

God of High School 166

No handtohand 0/10

The Gamer 44

Rip mom for future plot.

Ace of Diamond 92 - 111

Finally caught up on the weeks Ive missed, largely exciting especially the Raichi and Sawamura thing going on. Raichi's amazing and glad this match showed the different pitchers strengths, weaknesses and how they change when the pressure is on. Now its Kawakami's turn. I hope he gets just as much attention and isnt just tossed by the plot.

Screaming Lessons 40
Granddad, granddad, you're lovely
That's what we all think of you.

How the hell did I miss this getting released nearly a week ago? Probably because I wasn't expecting it so soon after the last one.

Anyway, kids in this series really need to stop messing around with supernatural seals. Otherwise really, really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad things happen. Just can't look at her the same way any more now. Hopefully there'll be a continuation of her story in this volume, though I'm not banking on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom